431b7572.jpg

9e434ef7.jpg

1c05b2ca.jpg

87a994d6.jpg

a62579c2.jpg

dc56be70.jpg

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
My buddy and I fishing on N. Tilley Lake. Rolled out of bed and got the hooks in the water.

adz1p4.png

25pml3q.png

We were in separate beds. Not the same bed...

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Yeah Bobak I would have came and picked those up from you. Just for the pictures though cause I can't read.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member

you're not sporting the raging judge? i'd love one of them, but i can't legally own any sort of firearm here. and sure i could probably find someone who knows someone who sells those kinds of things i'd rather keep legit. but kudos; shotgun shells, and magnum rounds in one pocket sized package.

aria

Former Moderator
Hey! One of those guys has facial hair.

We didn't all to go the same school :shame:

These two photos paired just perfectly together:

Bobak, dammit!

04.jpg

I would have BOUGHT those!
Yeah Bobak I would have came and picked those up from you. Just for the pictures though cause I can't read.

Oh no, I don't want that kind of toxic waste infecting anybody else --there were over three years of issues in that pile. I wish the Zelda issue had shown up better in that photo (bottom right), it was really shiny in the sun. I then threw away something more valuable, a stale liter bottle of coke from the work kitchen that I poured over it all, just to douse the bullshit. As far as I'm concerned, that's where they should all end up.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
They opened a new sushi place. I give it as much time as any other business that's been in that location before. So around 3-6 months.
dbbd3d7c.jpg

Had to get my grape drank on.
e9ba940c.jpg

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Some of the best ribs I've ever had, Sugar's in Chattanooga TN:
Random_27.jpg

Sugar's is one of the best BBQ places I have ever been to...Carolina Red is probably the best sauce I have ever had.

I go camping every year just outside of Chattanooga and Sugar's is my first stop in and last stop out.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
More Engrish.
SandTime.jpg

My overly complicated bath. The only good thing about it is that you can you can reheat the water in the bathtub for multiple uses. We usually keep the same water for two or three days.
SciFiBath.jpg

Speaking of baths, here's some friends and I at a super public bath (suupaa sentou). This one had: four or five different baths, including two outdoors; a sauna; massage services; massage chairs; an arcade; and a restaurant, where the picture was taken. At the entrance they give you a little kit including towels, and a set of pajama-like robes you wear in between baths.
SuperSento.jpg

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
My overly complicated bath. The only good thing about it is that you can you can reheat the water in the bathtub for multiple uses. We usually keep the same water for two or three days.

You use the same bath water for multiple days/people? Terry Silver scoffs at this idea.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Some more of you fuckers need to participate.

I seriously went about the day with this tread in mind. Nothing awesome enough to take a picture of happened. Also, I'd be too afraid to take a candid picture of an American behemoth. Looks like I’ll just have to wait.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Some of my dudes pins

2fa3d74f.jpg

dubdubdub and I getting fireworks:

62390c74.jpg

Chinchilla

fcbb899a.jpg

Back and forth, same poop

3a14bbb0.jpg

Chinese lady clapping

bdeaec9a.jpg

For Abasuto:

d0e6f2e7.jpg

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
oh man Midevil Madness is the best

Old black guy wearing a propeller hat
13c47048.jpg

4f562416.jpg

Dig 'em. YOu cant tell from the pic but this broad was like 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide
2423c1ee.jpg

flytrap
3f5cf5cd.jpg