The PSP seems kind of cool.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
PSP has a very solid library. Id soft mod it and throw some games on there. That Every Extend Extra is a cool game. Done by the same guy that made Rez (I think). There are also a few good translations out there.

Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 EX

Right, I forgot to mention Valkyria Chronicles 2. I loved that game. Haven't played the third yet, if I'm not mistaken it got an english fan translation.

Vita isn't region locked but you need a separate memory card for each region. Can't save your US and JP games to the same card.

Really? I don't recall ever having this issue, unless you're talking about an unmodded Vita (I guess so).

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It's because the saves are tied to your account, your account is tied to the store, and you can only access the store of one region at a time.
That's not too bad. So it's not like on the GameCube where you put a card for the other region in and it wants to format it.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
That's not too bad. So it's not like on the GameCube where you put a card for the other region in and it wants to format it.
Nah, I think it's just because they didn't want Americans buying cheaper digital games from other regions

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Right, I forgot to mention Valkyria Chronicles 2. I loved that game. Haven't played the third yet, if I'm not mistaken it got an english fan translation.

Really? I don't recall ever having this issue, unless you're talking about an unmodded Vita (I guess so).
Yeah I dunno what he's talking about, never had the problem either.

Maybe for uploading cloud cross access or something