The President is getting his whistle blown

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5O_vhpzOxI&t=16m44s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdrh6Nkl1U&t=4m33s

wait for it to 8:22

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...b239b0-cffa-11e9-8c1c-7c8ee785b855_story.html

Trump tries to force Ukraine to meddle in the 2020 election

September 5
UKRAINE’S NEOPHYTE president, Volodymyr Zelensky, took a big step this week toward proving that he will be, as he promised, the most pro-reform president in Ukraine’s history. On Monday, he laid out a breathtakingly ambitious five-year plan including virtually every measure the International Monetary Fund and Western governments have urged on Ukraine in recent years, from land reform to the privatization of state companies to a cleansing of the judiciary.

That ought to be cause for celebration in Washington, where successive Democratic and Republican administrations have tried to draw Ukraine away from Vladi♥mir Putin’s Russia and into the ranks of Western democracies, only to be frustrated by the fecklessness and corruption of the country’s political leaders. Yet Mr. Zelensky has so far failed to win the backing of President Trump. Not only has Mr. Trump refused to grant the Ukrainian leader a White House visit, but also he has suspended the delivery of $250 million in U.S. military aid to a country still fighting Russian aggression in its eastern provinces.

Some suspect Mr. Trump is once again catering to Mr. Putin, who is dedicated to undermining Ukrainian democracy and independence. But we’re reliably told that the president has a second and more venal agenda: He is attempting to force Mr. Zelensky to intervene in the 2020 U.S. presidential election by launching an investigation of the leading Democratic candidate, Joe Biden. Mr. Trump is not just soliciting Ukraine’s help with his presidential campaign; he is using U.S. military aid the country desperately needs in an attempt to extort it.

The strong-arming of Mr. Zelensky was openly reported to the New York Times last month by Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, who said he had met in Madrid with a close associate of the Ukrainian leader and urged that the new government restart an investigation of Mr. Biden and his son. Hunter Biden served on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, while Joe Biden, as vice president, urged the dismissal of Ukraine’s top prosecutor, who investigated the firm.

Mr. Giuliani also wants a probe of claims that revelations of payments by a Ukrainian political party to Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, were part of a plot to wreck Mr. Trump’s candidacy. In other words, Trump associates want the Ukrainian government to prove that Ukraine improperly acted against Mr. Trump in the 2016 election; but they also want it to meddle in his favor for 2020.

Mr. Zelensky is incapable of delivering on either demand. The revelations about Mr. Manafort came from a Ukrainian legislator who was fighting for domestic reform, not Hillary Clinton. And the Biden case, which has already been investigated by Ukrainian authorities, is bogus on its face. The former vice president was one of a host of senior Western officials who pressed for the dismissal of the prosecutor, who was accused of blocking anti-corruption measures.

The White House claims Mr. Trump suspended Ukraine’s military aid in order for it be reviewed. But, as CNN reported, the Pentagon has already completed the study and recommended that the hold be lifted. Yet Mr. Trump has not yet acted. If his recalcitrance has a rationale, other than seeking to compel a foreign government to aid his reelection, the president has yet to reveal it.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ion-to-ukraine-dealings-investigated-by-house

‘I did what I did on my own’: Giuliani insists no Trump connection to Ukraine dealings investigated by House

Rudy Giuliani said he has "no idea" what President Trump told the new Ukrainian president in a phone call that could be the subject of a damning Intelligence Community whistleblower complaint.

Trump's personal attorney also claimed he acted independently in pressing the Ukrainian government to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, the front-runner in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, and matters related to Paul Manafort.

Giuliani made an appearance Thursday evening on CNN, clashing with host Chris Cuomo about a Washington Post report that said Trump communicated with a foreign leader about Ukraine in which he made a "promise" that was troubling enough to trigger a whistleblower complaint.

"I have no idea. I never asked him that. I don't know if he did and I wouldn't care if he did. He had every right to do it as the president of the United States," Giuliani said of Trump's call at the root of the controversy.

Three Democrat-led House Committees were already investigating a call Trump had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky less than three weeks before the complaint was submitted in August as part of an inquiry into Trump's and Giuliani's role in "two politically-motivated investigations under the guise of anti-corruption activity."

These involve a possible attempt to improperly pressure the Ukrainian government to assist the president's reelection campaign by investigating the ties of Biden's son Hunter Biden to an energy company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch. They are also looking into whether Trump and Giuliani sought the "prosecution of Ukrainians who provided key evidence against Mr. Trump’s convicted campaign manager Paul Manafort," who is in prison for illegal lobbying on behalf of Ukrainian interests and financial fraud.

Arguing that "we have two outstanding allegations of massive corruption," Giuliani told Cuomo, "I did what I did on my own."

Giuliani, who began representing Trump during special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, also said he only told Trump about his effort after the fact.

"Three months after I found out about it," Giuliani said, was about when he informed Trump. "And then I found out it was true by getting signed sworn statements from five people in the Ukraine who said, 'We were brought into the White House, the Obama White House, and we were told go dig up dirt on Trump and Manafort in January of 2016.'"

Between insults, Cuomo repeatedly pressed Giuliani to show him the affidavits. "I'm not going to give you the affidavits. I want to give them in court," Giuliani said.

Trump has also dismissed the reporting about the whistleblower complaint.

“Virtually anytime I speak on the phone to a foreign leader, I understand that there may be many people listening from various U.S. agencies, not to mention those from the other country itself," Trump tweeted earlier on Thursday. "Knowing all of this, is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially ‘heavily populated’ call."

As part of his investigation, Schiff has sought the transcript and the list of participants on the call with Zelensky, an actor who took office in May. Schiff is also leading the charge in pursuing information about the complaint deemed to be of "urgent concern" by Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire has so far resisted Schiff's demands to hand over the whistleblower complaint and the inspector general's analysis, arguing its content is beyond his jurisdiction. Maguire is expected to testify before the House and Senate intelligence panels next week.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I am going to laugh if he's reelected again and then turn to a bottle of whisky.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
If he's not impeached first thing in the morning I'm turning to a bottle of Vodka.

He wasn't impeached yesterday, he won't be impeached tomorrow. Nobody who was defending this administration so far is going to change their position because of this story. That's the scariest part of this whole dumpster fire, actually: the abuse of powers, the nepotism, and the self-dealing aren't concealed. They're blaring across every television, in fact. Somehow, 40% of the voting-age public are just OK with that. Just a few years ago, I never could have imagined a politician getting away with this much.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I'm waiting for him to one up Justin Trudeau and reveal pictures of him wearing a dead black man's actual face.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
There's a lot to be said for the pleasantries of social interaction when concerning politicians, especially the president! But you see that 40% got sick and tired of it and now they want full disclosure no matter how retarded. 1up for honesty and transparency right!? If you can call it that.

I'm waiting for him to one up Justin Trudeau and reveal pictures of him wearing a dead black man's actual face.

:lolz:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Well at least in the middle of this hot mess it looks like Ukraine got it's money.

https://www.defensenews.com/congres...sion-passes-us-house-after-white-house-delay/

Ukraine military aid extension passes US House after White House delay
By: Joe Gould   15 hours ago

WASHINGTON―The U.S. House on Thursday passed legislation to make sure Ukraine can spend $250 million in military aid after White House delayed it this summer.

The language was among provisions tacked to a continuing resolution to avoid a government shutdown through Nov. 21 to buy more time for Congress’s spending negotiations. The Senate is expected to take up and pass the stopgap spending bill as-is next week.

The bill would extend for another year funding for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative that would otherwise expire after Sept. 30. The White House released the aid last week under pressure from lawmakers who said Ukraine needed to help in its ongoing conflict with Russian-backed separatists―though lawmakers expressed fears Kyiv would not have enough time to spend the money.

House Democrats probe if Trump slow-rolled Ukraine military aid in larger effort to target Biden

House Democrats will investigate whether President Trump’s decision to delay security assistance to Ukraine was part of a pressure campaign that potentially violated a host of legal and ethical rules.
By: Joe Gould

For the Defense Department, the stopgap spending bill would explicitly prevent new start programs and multi-year activities, with some limited exceptions.

The continuing resolution comes as Senate Democrats on Wednesday blocked Republican plans to advance an appropriations package including $693 billion in defense spending for fiscal 2020.

Congress reached a bipartisan, two-year, budget deal in July which set funding levels for defense and non-military programs, but the president’s decision earlier this month to shift $3.6 billion in military construction funds to his border wall has complicated passage of individual spending bills.

The CR passed the House with a bipartisan 301-123, though one notable “no” was House Armed Services Committee ranking member Mac Thornberry, R-Texas, who said it brakes the budget deal’s promise of “stable and predictable funding” for the military.

“We cannot ask the troops once again to pay for Congress’s inability to get our work done, or hold them hostage to either party’s partisan desires,” Thornberry said.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The mechanisms are not in place to remove Trump. He deactivated and replaced them. If the next president decides to initiate a final solution against any group of people, there will be no viable mechanism to protect the country now.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
The mechanisms are not in place to remove Trump. He deactivated and replaced them. If the next president decides to initiate a final solution against any group of people, there will be no viable mechanism to protect the country now.

I don't believe that.
This whole whistle blower process shows that the system is still working.

Other than installing a bunch of yes people he's hasn't done much to destroy the system of checks and balances.
The last three presidents did though in the name of homeland security and national defense.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Watched the press conference today. He knows he messed up and he's caught. All his gas escape out of the balloon and now he's out of bombast.

Looked like pet dog who took a shit and chewed up your new rug.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I would like to retract my previous statement.

The scariest part is still that Rick Perry controls the United States' nuclear arsenal.

Whippy

Banned
The mechanisms are not in place to remove Trump.

Like Factual evidence? Anonymous reporting from "unnamed sources" is not a source unfortunately. At this point any sort of impeachment process will have the same effect as what happened with Bill Clinton, and will only bolster his popularity further. There have been threats and/or articles of impeachment filed against every conservative/republican US president since WWII, except Eisenhower. Only 2 sitting Presidents have ever been Impeached, and neither of these democrats were run out of office.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Like Factual evidence? Anonymous reporting from "unnamed sources" is not a source unfortunately. At this point any sort of impeachment process will have the same effect as what happened with Bill Clinton, and will only bolster his popularity further. There have been threats and/or articles of impeachment filed against every conservative/republican US president since WWII, except Eisenhower. Only 2 sitting Presidents have ever been Impeached, and neither of these democrats were run out of office.

You’re all over the place in this. First no factual evidence, then unnamed sources, then Dems trying to impeach every republican president sans Eisenhower, then 2 Dem presidents being impeached.

Funny you should reference Andrew Johnson, as the Democrat party back then was the Republican Party of today, sans the religious zealots. Moreover you ignore that while Nixon wasn’t impeached, it was merely because he abandoned his position, otherwise he would be impeached, easily.

Trump himself has admitted that he was on a call to mostly discuss “the Biden corruption”, but also to “mostly congratulate” (two mostly bullshit). On top of that, you have a lot of emolument violations which are not prosecuted properly because Trump has managed to make a record number of judicial appointments, while forcing out judges who are not in league with his philosophy. This is what I mean by the mechanisms not being in place.

So now that we have that out of the way, what brings a misogynist incel to this section of the forums? Usually fake members try to keep a lower profile, but you decided to dig an exciting ditch for yourself early.

Whippy

Banned
what brings a misogynist incel to this section of the forums?

When you are done attacking me, please focus on the argument at hand my friend. You have made a claim about the fail-safes that may remove a sitting president, and all I am asking is IF you have some sort of actual evidence please provide citations. Its nice that he is appointing judges that have an Oath to the Constitution, not to a president or party. If he has broken the law, and they keep their oaths, they will follow through.

I will provide something that backs up my claims:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/donald-trump-whistleblower/index.html

Now, I will quote the article:

"The whistleblower didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN."

This means that it is nothing more than an unsubstantiated rumor by an unnamed source. Care to disprove?

Also, I listed other issues that are non-issues. Each and every conservative president has been threatened by democrats since WWII. This is why the current threats are nothing of consequence. This is just normal behavior, and is nothing new.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
When you are done attacking me, please focus on the argument at hand my friend. You have made a claim about the fail-safes that may remove a sitting president, and all I am asking is IF you have some sort of actual evidence please provide citations. Its nice that he is appointing judges that have an Oath to the Constitution, not to a president or party. If he has broken the law, and they keep their oaths, they will follow through.

I will provide something that backs up my claims:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/donald-trump-whistleblower/index.html

Now, I will quote the article:

"The whistleblower didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN."

This means that it is nothing more than an unsubstantiated rumor by an unnamed source. Care to disprove?

Also, I listed other issues that are non-issues. Each and every conservative president has been threatened by democrats since WWII. This is why the current threats are nothing of consequence. This is just normal behavior, and is nothing new.

A Trump official saying that the whistleblower didn’t have direct knowledge. Cool.

The judges Trump appointed have no commitment to the constitution. He’s well known for demanding loyalty from anyone who gets a job from him.

Not your friend.

Whippy

Banned
A Trump official saying that the whistleblower didn’t have direct knowledge. Cool.

The judges Trump appointed have no commitment to the constitution. He’s well known for demanding loyalty from anyone who gets a job from him.

Not your friend.

My friend, none of what you said actually refutes the facts. These are just your feelings. Justices, much like the military take an oath to the constitution. You can demand loyalty from a person, but a higher power always takes precedence. IF the judges have done wrong AND there is credibility to the claims, they can and should be prosecuted as well.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My friend, none of what you said actually refutes the facts. These are just your feelings. Justices, much like the military take an oath to the constitution. You can demand loyalty from a person, but a higher power always takes precedence. IF the judges have done wrong AND there is credibility to the claims, they can and should be prosecuted as well.

Sorry dude. You had promise. But you're coming off as a troll, and not a good one. First your misogynistic incels remarks, now this droll shit. I apologize in advance for your feelings.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Couldn't imagine having not stepped inside a supermarket for 20 years because it's his wife's duty.

Just think of what would have happened if the wife didn't do her duty one day and he had to buy groceries.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Couldn't imagine having not stepped inside a supermarket for 20 years because it's his wife's duty.

Just think of what would have happened if the wife didn't do her duty one day and he had to buy groceries.

His posts were tl;dr so I missed that but if that’s what he’s got going on in his head then good riddance to him.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

giphy.gif

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
DNSDies got.banned from Twitter for harassing trans people.

RIP Whippy.

Pelosi obviously doesn't want to make the move, but I wonder if she'll be able to keep congressional dems in line this time. Probably.