The Parscale meltdown

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This is the only thing I know of him, from the Lincoln Project video that came out in May:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Taking him down like that was completely unnecessary, I don't care what his politics are.

That being said, solid Cops segment! Fake titties, shirtless Floridaman, excessive force, quality drama right there.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I didn’t think it was necessary either

But it’s Florida, so who knows... could have been a cannibal for all they knew.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I mean if black lives don't matter or poor people and other minorities rights don't matter then why should his?

Now he understands and has a taste of what it feels like to be on the receiving end of his own policy.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I mean if black lives don't matter or poor people and other minorities rights don't matter then why should his?

Now he understands and has a taste of what it feels like to be on the receiving end of his own policy.

When you stake your politics on a moral superiority and then debase yourself to allow the exact thing you would otherwise campaign against because 'well, those fuckers had it coming', then you lose your argument.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
When you stake your politics on a moral superiority and then debase yourself to allow the exact thing you would otherwise campaign against because 'well, those fuckers had it coming', then you lose your argument.

fair enough

Still that's funny though

I don't care who you are

...well unless your name is Brad Parscales

Like WYO said it would have been on COPS if it was still a thing.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/28/9176...mp-campaign-is-hospitalized-after-call-to-pol

Funny how the press describes it:

The police "went to the house in the Seven Isles community, an affluent area in which houses have access to the water," NPR member station WLRN reported. "They made contact, 'developed a rapport' and negotiated his exit from the house, the police said in a statement."

"We went out and it was very short. We went and got him help," Fort Lauderdale Police Chief Karen Dietrich said, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel.

Then this:
According to the police report, Parscale's wife had bruises on both her arms. She said she sustained the injuries "a few days ago, during a physical altercation with Bradley, which she did not report," the document said.

Yeah screw this guy he's a dirtbag of a human being.

Hope they take his guns, he beat his wife and then threatened suicide. On top of that he's helped tear down this country and probably indirectly cause multiple deaths.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Even those who would dismantle the rule of law deserve the rule of law.

And he didn't shot in the back seven times or have his brains blown out in front of his kids.

He got tackled
hope they called an WAHHHHHbulance for him.

Maybe he has a case and ACLU can defend him on a sliding scale. I doubt very many other real attorneys would represent without a huge retainer and large percentage of the winnings.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
There was a little boy shot in the head by a black man 5 miles from me. Did anyone see or hear about it?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
fair enough

Still that's funny though

I don't care who you are

...well unless your name is Brad Parscales

Like WYO said it would have been on COPS if it was still a thing.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/28/9176...mp-campaign-is-hospitalized-after-call-to-pol

Funny how the press describes it:

The police "went to the house in the Seven Isles community, an affluent area in which houses have access to the water," NPR member station WLRN reported. "They made contact, 'developed a rapport' and negotiated his exit from the house, the police said in a statement."

"We went out and it was very short. We went and got him help," Fort Lauderdale Police Chief Karen Dietrich said, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel.

Then this:
According to the police report, Parscale's wife had bruises on both her arms. She said she sustained the injuries "a few days ago, during a physical altercation with Bradley, which she did not report," the document said.

Yeah screw this guy he's a dirtbag of a human being.

Hope they take his guns, he beat his wife and then threatened suicide. On top of that he's helped tear down this country and probably indirectly cause multiple deaths.

Hopefully he gets a buttfucking in prison too!

You can't see how this is the exact same problem you have when cops unnecessarily escalate a situation with a black citizen? Whether it is some nobody black man or some wealthy white Trumper, the cops show up FOR A MENTAL HEALTH CALL and it ends with them sneak attack body slamming the guy to the ground. He never gave any indication of disobeying the cops directives until the point he had two different cops talking to him, one saying 'we are just here to help you' and another that starts barking 'get on the ground' about two seconds before he gets launched into like this is fraternity intermurals.

Indirectly caused multiple deaths, lol.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Is this bait? It sounds like bait.

I didn't hear about it.

I can't tell either. I'll just say that the news ignoring violence in the hood is a big part of institutionalized racism and that black people killing black people has nothing to do with people in power targeting and killing black people.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Hopefully he gets a buttfucking in prison too!

You can't see how this is the exact same problem you have when cops unnecessarily escalate a situation with a black citizen? Whether it is some nobody black man or some wealthy white Trumper, the cops show up FOR A MENTAL HEALTH CALL and it ends with them sneak attack body slamming the guy to the ground. He never gave any indication of disobeying the cops directives until the point he had two different cops talking to him, one saying 'we are just here to help you' and another that starts barking 'get on the ground' about two seconds before he gets launched into like this is fraternity intermurals.

Indirectly caused multiple deaths, lol.

Oh I can totally see it. Hopefully Brad can now too and maybe some of his buddies as well.

Funny how this gets more of a reaction from you (and maybe some others) then people ending up dead from a routine traffic stop.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Even those who would dismantle the rule of law deserve the rule of law.

but those who engage in intolerance do not deserve tolerance. That paradox involves an obvious nuance that is recognizable and should be dealt with forcibly.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Is this bait? It sounds like bait.

I didn't hear about it.

There was one a while back about a little kid on his bicycle who got shot in his front yard by a neighbor, but I didn't ever hear any followup. I feel there was something missing from that story because it was written as if the guy was friendly with the parents and it was all of a sudden.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
There was one a while back about a little kid on his bicycle who got shot in his front yard by a neighbor, but I didn't ever hear any followup. I feel there was something missing from that story because it was written as if the guy was friendly with the parents and it was all of a sudden.

What Tonk mentioned did happen.

https://www.cleveland.com/crime/202...4-year-old-ohio-boy-surrenders-to-police.html

I think what Lithy was referring to as bait was whether or not Tonk is ignorant enough to honestly make the statement he did. The "black people kill black people all the time, so why do black lives matter?" argument is prevalent among Trump supporters.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The insinuation that good black people should answer for or police bad black people into behaving better is racist. If if someone said the same about Irish people, or middle easterners (two Caucasian groups, regardless how one feels about Muslims) it would still be racist.

Everyone deserves to be treated the same under the law, until proven guilty.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The Daily Mail alleges that Parscale is being investigated for theft of $40 million from the campaign and $10 million from the RNC.