The official Resistance:FOM, NG.com meetup thread!

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
As we discussed in chat, we really need to have a night where we all meet up and play some Resistance. Next week would be good. Post if you're interested, and if so, what time is good for you.

I'm usually available nights from 6pm-12pm EST. Next week I'll be on vacation, so I can get on earlier to play with some of the euro folks. :emb:

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Depending on the night and time, I could probably make it work. I haven't played the game in a while though.

Also, I won't have a head set until WarHawk comes out.

Pablo_17 is my user name.

Last edited:

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
It's cool, I don't have a headset either. Many of us won't.

Anyone else? Post you bastards. :mad:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I should be free tomorrow night, all day Wednesday, Saturday night, all day Sunday, and all day next Monday.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Count me in. I plan to play a ton of games this weekend, but I'll be on Tokyo time.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I am up for some big resistance matches, but only with people i know

team dm would be wicked

i should be getting a bluetooth headset today but I'm worried about the quality, should get a USB wired one instead but they have none in town

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I'll be up for it, I've got a USB headset (Socom) so should be fun :)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
i got a headset today, I was about to buy this plush MS USB gaming headset for 20 quid but this gimp talked me out of it sayiing its bad to use a USB one, wtf? idiot, I have a bluetooth headset a motorola one so lets hope it works ok parp :emb:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I knew I should have bought the USB one :angry:

this one seems to not be connected all the time, bah

I can't hear people most of the time I need someone with a headset so I can give this a quick test in chat mode first :(

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
lol taking it back tomorrow, it works some times but mostly screws up the pads

thing is, with a usb headset you only hear people talking through the headset and not the music or sound effects :spock: it seems you can't win

I'll try get another bluetooth one or maybe just settle for a USB one I saw, I don't fucking know lols

hanafuda

11:24 am.

In about 15 minutes I'm going to host a game. I have a rock solid 100Mbps link, so should be good (have hosted before with no problems).

Will be hosted in Japan. Game name will be ng.com

I'll probably not make it a private game to be safe.

Humans only. No rockets. Either 16 or 32 players. Probably Grimsby.

PSN: hanafuda

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
sigh

I need a USB headset thats not a full headphone type affair else I won't be able to hear the TV also, man this is gay.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Had some good games with Hanafuda last night. I'm up for more today and tomorrow.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I'm willing to join in on this...I'm playing PS3 and 360 online at various times of the day..

PS3 Player47
360 TSMMR 47

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Guys, sorry I wasn't on. I somehow ended up catching this crud virus that has me hating life right now. I'll try to jump on tomorrow if I'm feeling better.

hanafuda

Hentai Sama said:
Had some good games with Hanafuda last night. I'm up for more today and tomorrow.

Yeah, was good. Thanks.

I messed up the settings on the game I hosted as I thought it had saved them from the game I created earlier in the day but it turned out it only saved the game name.. Oh well. That explains the rocket launcher mayhem, but it still worked out pretty well. Zero lag that I noticed too.

For next weekend I'll probably try to fix a time in advance. Prepare things better.

BIG

sony fanboy
i have a perfectly working headset...now all i need is another triple and a copy of fom.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I should buy myself a PS3 and start fragging all of you.