The official E3 news thread [New zelda game; realistic graphics; DS Specs announced]

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
Names of 4 DS games appeared..?:

DS Metroid Prime Hunters
DS Picto-Cha
DS Super Mario 4 x 4
WarioWare Inc. DS

Link

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Fat Cat Lim 2 said:
I'm surprised nobody here realised that its design is a throwback to their old vertical multiscreen Game & Watch handheld games.

I think this was thought of by most, just taken for granted.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
God i can't wait... im at work right now but i leave early at 2:30 to leave for E3.. this is getting crazy im stiring in my seat... clock is ticking slow.... oh well i guess i will be going crazy again during the plane trip from FL. to Cali. ;)

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
geekabilly said:
God i can't wait... im at work right now but i leave early at 2:30 to leave for E3.. this is getting crazy im stiring in my seat... clock is ticking slow.... oh well i guess i will be going crazy again during the plane trip from FL. to Cali. ;)

Pics, please. For God's sake.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Me and my brother are bring with us 2 dig. cams and a laptop so we hope to get some pics up when we get back to the hotel we will do our best to get them up a.s.a.p. if not we will have them up sat. night when we get back home*
we will also be bringing a video cam. but i dont have the know how to put videos on my comp. or host them.. :drool:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
In one demo, players guide a toddler-age Mario as he falls from the sky by drawing clouds.
I do not know about anyone else, but this sounds awesome!
We want to do things that you could not do before. We are looking at the creative end.
Fuck YEA! :buttrock:

Seriously I am glad that Nintendo still does this shit. Glad. Fuck you haters. I am really looking forward to this new system, and I hope that it has some of the most original and creative games ever... Oh yea, 4 face buttons!

neoalphazero said:
It's announced today that G.Rev assisted in the making of Gradius V (so that's the project they just got done with).

Treasure and G.Rev co-development and Salamander style gameplay.
Fuck Yea again! KA, any more news on this?

Visuatrox

NEST Puppet
I really hope crispy clear videos of Neowave and KOF Maximum impact will show up soon :). Then Segas big news better be Shenmue 3 related :loco:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Setsuna1982 said:
i care only of 3 things:

- Doom3
- Sega's big news
- Playmore moves...
Pre-E3 Sega released that their big news was Matrix Online. Sorry to disapoint you all.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Visuatrox said:
I really hope crispy clear videos of Neowave and KOF Maximum impact will show up soon :). Then Segas big news better be Shenmue 3 related :loco:

Neowave? i don't give a crap about neowave.

i was thinking more of a preview of Metal Slug 6 or KOF2004 (both planned for this year)

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
All these people praising Doom3 and knocking Halo 2 [setsuna specifically....]

YEAH, DOOM 3 IS AMAZINGLY INNOVATIVE.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For fucks sake, not only is the gameplay BORING LOOKING COMPARED TO EVEN ITS PREDECESSORS, but its a retelling of the 14 year old story! Give me a break!

With that in mind, I really want Doom3...don't get me wrong. I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Setsuna1982 said:
Neowave? i don't give a crap about neowave.

i was thinking more of a preview of Metal Slug 6 or KOF2004 (both planned for this year)

I'd hope that 2004 comes out in 2004. :)

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Sony PSP Revealed

PSP.jpg

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Kid Aphex said:

For fucks sake, not only is the gameplay BORING LOOKING COMPARED TO EVEN ITS PREDECESSORS, but its a retelling of the 14 year old story! Give me a break!

With that in mind, I really want Doom3...don't get me wrong. I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing.

halo don't scare you. and it's a pretty bland shooter

UT owns it for free.

And Doom3 offers more an "experience" overall than just another fps

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
I'm currently watching the SCEA Conference, and I'm bored out of my mind.

He's talking about using the cell processors to create a cyber world, using all sorts of terms like "jack in" etc,. Pretty crazy.

But...

Show some fucking games already!

Last edited:

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
Kid Aphex said:

For fucks sake, not only is the gameplay BORING LOOKING COMPARED TO EVEN ITS PREDECESSORS, but its a retelling of the 14 year old story! Give me a break!.

As opposed to Halo re-telling a 12-year old story? Halo = Marathon 3. It's not the first game in the series. The first two games had MUCH better plots.

Halo is highly overrated. It's only good for multiplayer, and a game that's only good for multiplayer doesn't even deserve a top-100 spot. Halo 2 is for graphics whores and XBOX fanboys, y'all are just getting sucked into the hype. Me? I'll be using my Xbox Live for some of the SvC and HSF2 Action. Bitches.

...still waiting on Sega's news. I sincerely hope it's NOT Matrix online, as that's going to also lick goat balls.

-AG

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Everybody is horny about E3...