The Official Bootleg Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The roms of the prototype games still need to be released though. It should be one of this community's top priorities.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I'm not saying that we should make a TON of copies of protos, and I'd much prefer that hacks/reproduced prototypes be made from cartridges that are dead, or original components.

Honestly, how many of the copies ever made of Fatal Fury 1, or Art of Fighting 1, or other such common games actually get played? There's a reason that those games can be obtained for as little money as they can; there's more supply than demand.

Ratson, go eat a bag of dicks.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I'm not saying that we should make a TON of copies of protos, and I'd much prefer that hacks/reproduced prototypes be made from cartridges that are dead, or original components.

Honestly, how many of the copies ever made of Fatal Fury 1, or Art of Fighting 1, or other such common games actually get played? There's a reason that those games can be obtained for as little money as they can; there's more supply than demand.

Ratson, go eat a bag of dicks.

I know you mean well,i was just spicing things up a little,i got rid of fatal fury right away(it came with the cab) and your right:these games aren't played that often,but i am still not into bootlegs.I would give some protos or homebrew a shot but not for the current pricerate.And there's nothing wrong with using parts of of dead games.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I'm in the same boat, as far as wanting to play these games. And let's face is, so long as the only carts sacrificed are old AoFs, SamShos, and Fatal Furys, no one's really gonna miss 'em.

:shame:

I'm really getting tired of your ignorance.

And this thread.

Closed. Don't you dare to start another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.