The NGF Virus thats filled with horrid shit.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Big Bear came out with the MVS cases (very good thing) and now the NGFags have that shit now.
VERY UNTRUE! DOCTORED PICS is what they had!!!
The statements they made and have made are not FACT! He called -ME- a LIAR & makes claims of me trying to RIP OFF the public.
Anybody remember the ten thousand dollar soldering station that was up on eBay??
Who's trying to RIP OFF the public??
This is why I was sooo angry.
If he has the cases,just sell them..he did'nt have to SLANDER ME!
I'm all for a competative market that will give the consumer choices.
Then there's the aspect of customer service and the past record when choosing who will you deal with.
I would'nt trust anything to be authentic I purchased from him...his and his wife pick apart everything taking what they can use and replace it with what they can get away with selling! I bet you that some of you prestigious 'HOME CART OWNERS' have EPROMS in your carts!! These guys have been known to RAPE boards for their original chips!!
They've done it all!! I challenge anyone to inspect their collection!! Is it too hard for you to remove that sticker and open up the cart?? I've done it before...takes a lil' practice to get it perfect..Dion and his wife know you won't inspect a homecart because you fear ruining it's value...
These persons are demented!
-BB

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Originally posted by nick_th_fury:
<STRONG>

Man I wish I had a good answer for you.
Maybe a compromise??
Someone otta write a FAQ.
Everybody can contribute their story if they have a valid point.
One big ass FAQ, that lists all complaints.

Then we do your thing, nobody posts bout it anymore.
Were all happy, if someone asks we all give em a link.

Let em read & decide for theself.</STRONG>

I was thinking about doing this a while ago... I had the Anti-NGF banner on my site (not the ANGF army crap, the one where the NGF logo was being crossed out) I was going to link it to an FAQ or something and have people send me all the reasons they suck, and everything bad they do... I decided to not do it because that was when people decided it would be best to not talk about them, and I figured that would be just like kicking up the dirt which wasn't necessary. I can still do it though, I could host it on my site and have user submissions and stuff. I doubt Shawn would want to host something like that on his site (it could come off as unprofessional to some buyers) but I'd be happy to host it on my site :) I think that would be a really good idea. Any time anyone asks a stupid question about NGF, we send them a link to the page and just be done with it. Let me know what you guys think.