The Neo Community

Mike

Bead Banger
Hey guys, just ignore all of Neo Lords posts. They are ignorant and irrational. I told this forum that I would not respond to any more of his posts out of respect for the people here. Let's get back to my origional topic of the neo community and ignore this loser. As far as I am concerned his place in the community is irreclaimable as he has proven his negative mental polarity about forming a better one. The fact that he thinks I am Dion fully reinforces this.

Patrick

n00b
Asam, Mike, and myself have all been occused of being Dion or part of NGF. I have seen this with many other people. When ever someone sticks up for NGF, they are said to either be Dion, Chris, or someone else from NGF. I was accused at the chat room a few weeks back of being Dion by Shawn, Jeff, and a few other people, until Dion showed up. I find it all too funny. Can't people just carry on without all these accusations? And it seems this forum has really slowed down since Dion has left. The only posts that kept people posting and talking were and are about NGF. Shawn even made a post today mentioning Chris making a BBS at NGF, and asked Dion questions about it. I thought Dion was gone from here? I hope NGF opens their forum soon so we can get back to Neo talk. So until then, let's stop the dumb bickering.

[This message has been edited by patrick (edited September 05, 2000).]

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
That was a great note, Dion. One of those "can't we all get along" messages. Sure, no problem, I won't cut on you as long as you behave. But you might as well come back in under your Dion id, I mean it had a much higher rating and was much more impressive.
smile.gif
smile.gif
"Again, legendary Dion returns . . . "

Oh, and in case it wasn't apparent, I still think you're Dion, and MANY others here have already noted this too. You can't hide that giant ego, and the attitude is just so freakin' obvious, its actually funny . . . "patrick".
wink.gif
wink.gif

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Since this thread has degenerated into a 2-page mudslinging tournament, with no relevance to the original topic, I have decided to close it.

Don't you guys have enough courtesy to acknowledge nick_th_fury's request that this be taken elsewhere?

Now you have no choice.

John

[This message has been edited by Geddon_jt (edited September 05, 2000).]