The Lost Games of SNK...

Setsuna1982

World Her,
I rather prefer a new Magician Lord or even an upgraded Blue's Journey better than any Garou/SamuraiShodown/KOF/LastBlade/fighting game.

Neo is LOADED of fighting games. What we need is a Sonic or a Yoshi's Island. King of the monster 3 would be cool too (If they do it correctly... I'm afraid they would use the style of Prehistoric Isle 2 but it's too serious for a KOM game)

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
I was once offered the Magician Lord 2 prototype by Maro Ulm for 1800 Deutsch Marks.

That´s 2 years ago! I wonder who purchased it!

Hey
A friend of mine had a magician lord 2 copy for around 600USD.
But in fact, the ngh number was...common.
a serial like snegoku, or shitty game like that.
it was a boot.
he sold it 800usd to a uk neogeo jap collector.
but don't know WHO.

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
like snegoku, or shitty game like that.

===> sengoku is not a shitty game.
i don't say that.
but if the game had a really strange ??? ngh, it was great.
If i remember well there were only 2 levels.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I was reading DHP from 94 and there was a lot of talk about reaction being the working title for 'top hunter'

probably lies mind you

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Tarma:
It maybe that Reactor/Reaction is a confusion over the beta title for Pulstar. However, as I said, Reactor was put down as a combat game, not a shoot 'em up.

This Reactor title was supposed to be a fighting game, not a shoot 'em up like Pulstar.

Perhaps, this is even why the name was changed from Reaction to Pulstar, and that the Reactor title just never passed proto stage.<hr></blockquote>

Does it actually use the word "combat" or does it say it is a "fighter/fighting" game?

"Combat" could easily describe a game like Pulstar, or any other shoot-'em-up, but fighting is pretty much always interpreted as "Cut Them, Punch Them, Make Them Bleed."

[ June 22, 2002: Message edited by: BioMotor_Unitron ]</p>