The Last Blade 2 MVS repair.

liwer

n00b
Hi friends,
have a Last Blade 2 MVS that does not work, does not pass the grid.

Testing a Supergun I reversed the voltage, it took a few seconds for the cartridge to be damaged. Could it be repaired? Any suggestions? I have no idea of ​​electronics:confused:

Thanks..

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Crosshatch screen means one or more of the P ROM chips on the PROG board is faulty, that and/or the discrete logic used to bankswitch the P ROMs.

Was the MVS board damaged too? If not, it's possible only the P ROM-related chips were affected.

Jarryson

New Challenger
I have the same game broken too :lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz: but its a bootleg, impossible to repair for me.

liwer

n00b
Crosshatch screen means one or more of the P ROM chips on the PROG board is faulty, that and/or the discrete logic used to bankswitch the P ROMs.

Was the MVS board damaged too? If not, it's possible only the P ROM-related chips were affected.

Hi, the MVS board works perfectly, nothing happened to it. In the forum there is someone who can do the service of check and repair?

Thanks for answering.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Hi, the MVS board works perfectly, nothing happened to it. In the forum there is someone who can do the service of check and repair?

Thanks for answering.

Many people can do it, but most are in the US/Europe. If shipping the cart there and back is not an issue, then try PM'ing Xian Xi (for instance). I could check it and maybe fix it too, if shipping here is easier.

liwer

n00b
Many people can do it, but most are in the US/Europe. If shipping the cart there and back is not an issue, then try PM'ing Xian Xi (for instance). I could check it and maybe fix it too, if shipping here is easier.

H, sending it is not a problem, I can do it for Fedex.

I'm going to contact that person.

Thank you