The Eye Of TYPHOON....

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Kinniku said:
There are 2 Ashita no Joe games for PS2...

Yeah, I know :)

...but no Neo•Geo sequel :crying: :crying: :crying:

@Setsuna - just think, if the analogy is right Vic-A could have been on to a series rival KoF and Street Fighter!!... not... :loco:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
it looks like a pretty average fighter but some of the very cool character designs make me want it.... looks sorta breakers to me.. wonder what the system is like..

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
it looks like a pretty average fighter but some of the very cool character designs make me want it.... looks sorta breakers to me.. wonder what the system is like..

Really? Kinda reminds me more of Fighters History Dynamite...

Setsuna1982

World Her,
lithy said:
Wondering if you've sent this info to Billy Pitt, I'm sure he's interested.

Sent Billy a PM just to make sure he sees this, can you translate any of this like when it was in development? On the second link, bottom right hand page, I see 1994 and 1995 a lot what's all that info by that? Maybe a development timeframe? Any translation would be awesome.

PS Ghostlop still looks better though ;)

it's the development timeframe.

Also above you can see it features the good old zoom from SS.

Look at this image http://ruliweb.intizen.com/ruliboar...pg?t=1075434874

that female looks even BIGGER than in the other pics... so perhaps that zoom worked only while doing special attacks. If you look the other captures you can't see the panoramic view as in ss when characters are distant.

So my guess is that it played without zoom (like in FF or KOF) but with certain attacks it zoomed in... quite intelligent use of zoom if you ask me..

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
rumble fish is coming out soon, the 3-d bgs though, FUCK i hate 3-d bgs...

rather get my hands on this.. zooming sounds kizuna (which i love)...

use your mod powers to get this for me ew will ya?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
MeanBeanMachine said:
The female earthquake character owns :)

Man, she's obscenely huge. Looks like she could eat Hugo.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
lol

guys, don't get your hopes up, if this thing contains only 10% of the original Fight Fever "engine", the best graphics in the world couldn't save it from being craptacularly bad.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
You guys will eat up any shit that has neo*geo written on it. FIght fever was the worst neo game ever, and you guys (at least some) are drooling over a sequel.....

:oh_no:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
VanillaThunder said:
You guys will eat up any shit that has neo*geo written on it. FIght fever was the worst neo game ever, and you guys (at least some) are drooling over a sequel.....

:oh_no:

You can't condemn a game based on its predecessor...Street Fighter is a biggie. Anyway, I'm not even all that interested its just cool to find out about another one of the unreleased games.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
So.... with a game named "Fighters Fever" on the release schedule for this year... what do you all think?

-Nick

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Wow, LOl every character is ripped off from some other pre-exhisting characters. Goes to show how shameless some people can be :tickled:

Setsuna1982

World Her,
lithy said:
You can't condemn a game based on its predecessor...Street Fighter is a biggie. Anyway, I'm not even all that interested its just cool to find out about another one of the unreleased games.

100% agreed.

and looking at those screens one thing is for sure: graphics were improved. With that i'm not saying "wow! another motw".

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
looks like AOF2 spliced with Double Dragon. Nice old school looking game.

Looks way better than the infamous Warlocks of Fate which everyone has been going on about for years now. The only other known fighting game proto (not counting karate ninja sho)?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I laready have teh rom.

Got it for $50 shipped.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
If I'm a programmer employee and that I wanna make money fast, let's rip off all the famour characters like Chun-li, Ryu, Robert, Zantetsu...put them into old BG and that's done. Far less crappy than the first one but it looks outdated and not even interesting.

0/10 for originality. I'd buy it for 1 symbolic $.

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Looks exceptionally blah.

I figure if it was any good it would've been released instead of abandoned at the prototype stage.