The DS Trade Game Thread

Looking for trauma centre

and have neo pocket snk cardfighters clash UK capcom version boxed and complete to trade for trauma centre.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Heeeeyyy, got my brand new copy of Bleach for DS from BIG today, fantastic trade, great game.

Cool thread, very cool idea.

adrianjf

New Challenger
how is that bleach game? looks like a cool fighter. is there going to be a us release?

BIG

sony fanboy
Got Daigasso and NSMB from Jro today!

Mantastically DELICIOUS!

B-

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
i got my end of the deal in a SONIC RUSH for NINTENDOGS trade with Bill420.

thanks Bill! i played sonic for about an hour last night. great game!

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Yeah man I got nintendogs in the mail yesterday. My girlfriend is super happy, thanks! Its in great condition too.

Sonic is a pretty bad-ass game, however I just got fed up with the boss battles. They're relentlessly hard. When i first got it, it took me like 20 tries to beat the first boss. Either i really suck at that game, or its super tough, one of the two. The non-boss levels are off the chain however. The use of the multi-screen is genious!

I went to leave you some feedback, but it is saying this URL isn't a valid one..... any ideas how we should go about leaving feedback for our DS trades that originated from this thread?

Last edited:

neo1087

Bead Banger
I have Mr. Driller, Nintendogs, Puyo Pop Fever, and Wario for trade, Lokking for Metroid, or really anything.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
neo1087 said:
I have Mr. Driller, Nintendogs, Puyo Pop Fever, and Wario for trade, Lokking for Metroid, or really anything.

I've been looking for Mr. Driller. Do you need a Trace Memory? I have that for trade.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
adrianjf said:
how is that bleach game? looks like a cool fighter. is there going to be a us release?
I'm liking it a lot so far. I didn't have too much time to play it last night, but it has GREAT 2-D sprites, quite excellent, to tell the truth, and it plays like you would expect a Treasure-dev'ed 2-D fighter to play, pretty much (which is a good thing).

Most (all?) of the controller motions are your normal 2-D fighting game stuff, everything comes off lightning quick. It's nice and deep, too, with various guards, parries, etc. There's obviously a lot to the game, and early returns, for me, woudl put this in my top five DS games, easy.

I like it a lot better than Jump Superstars, too, since it's more skill-based and less crazed, frenetic Smash Bros. type stuff.

BIG

sony fanboy
jro said:
I like it a lot better than Jump Superstars, too, since it's more skill-based and less crazed, frenetic Smash Bros. type stuff.

What's with all the hype revolving around Jump Superstars?

The game is pure turd,imo.

B-

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
BIG said:
What's with all the hype revolving around Jump Superstars?

The game is pure turd,imo.

B-

You are correct. I have owned it a couple of times (purchased once/traded for once) and really have not figured out what the hype is about. Recently I started looking for a cheap copy again but I am sure that I would regret getting it again.

Bleach DS is by far the best fighting game on the DS IMO.

Also...I am still looking for Bubble Bobble Revolution (Japanese or UK) I had a couple people PM me. BBR is different from the Puzzle Bobble and Bust a Move DS games out there. (I have both of those already).

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
BBR is in town

but , rainbow islands remake is TERRIBLE

such a letdown, took it back so quick

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
If anyone's got that Hokuto no Ken pachislot game, hit me up.
I'm willing to buy.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
LoneSage said:
If anyone's got that Hokuto no Ken pachislot game, hit me up.
I'm willing to buy.

I just sold mine a couple weeks ago. I grabbed it through YesAsia for 39.99 FYI. I usually go through PlayAsia or NCSX but they didn't offer it at the time. I thought it was pretty fun for what it was. (Graphics are not very good though)

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Have
Advance Wars

Wanted
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Pokemon Trozei
Tetris DS
Meteos

Last edited:

Duffclown65

Crazed MVS Addict
I think I'm wanting to send Sonic packing. Would anyone be interested? (Brain Age and Tony Hawk would be good, or just send me an offer for a 1 for 1 trade)