GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Mr Pogo!!!!!!!!!

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
Brothers.
I will never forget the first time I saw mr. Pogo pull out that black house call bag of sharp implements including a power drill. Absolutely mind blowing. FMW is probably my favorite promotion of all time. Hayabusa, awesome, pogo, matsunaga, tanaka, and of course onita. They all could work (well, not pogo) as well as do the violent stuff. The white trash nowadays that do death matches are carny as fuck!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Hayabusa v. Mike Awesome matches, so epic. Super Leather, the ladies, so much to love. FMW for lyfe!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Blood flows freely in the land of the rising sun, unlike all the PG13 stuff here.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I got all the FMW dvds! I love that shit. Matsunaga vs Mr. Pogo in the fire match where Mr. Pogo gets a DDT right onto a flaming torch face first. Good times! Also If you have Fire Pro Returns on PS2 it has all the FMW guys.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Got the dvds out the box, it's gonna be a fun night

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Kudo vs Toyoda in barbed wire is still my fav FMW womens match

Hell yes. It was pretty brutal. also any time Kudo and Shark had barb wire matches.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I really like FMW, and I've seen a bit of IWA Japan, but I haven't seen much of BJW.

It seems pretty over the top, which I don't mind at all.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Onita is a badass. I also love how the whole Mike Awesome/Tanaka feud started in FMW.

Onita.jpg

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
I really like FMW, and I've seen a bit of IWA Japan, but I haven't seen much of BJW.

It seems pretty over the top, which I don't mind at all.

BJW had the craziest gimmicks like the piranhas, thumb tack bombs, Circus net scaffold matches, etc. I ordered a compilation BJW vhs tape from the RF Video catalog back in the day. Deathmatches are meant to be seen on constantly tracking VCRs.

BJW rules just for Jun Kasai. That guy is a major sicko.

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
If there was ever one more hayabusa match, I will fly to japan and mark out like the "still real to me" guy. That means I would cry like a wrestling nerd baby.

Side Q: anybody seen any wrestling in Japan? I took my wife to see All Japan at korakuen hall during our honeymoon. I have one cool wife to watch live strong style with me. The chops and kicks were as loud as gunshots.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
If I ever make it to Japan my bucket list has on it see a NJPW/NOAH/Dragon Gate event

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Trey, who's the guy in your sig? Looks like one of the bad guys from Die Hard or something...looks familiar.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Narayana Cabral

He's a stuntman and I believe he was in the last Die Hard movie( can't remember if he got shot or exploded )

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Side Q: anybody seen any wrestling in Japan? I took my wife to see All Japan at korakuen hall during our honeymoon. I have one cool wife to watch live strong style with me. The chops and kicks were as loud as gunshots.

I have. Saw New Japan at the Tokyo Game Show in 2012 and i've been to two Wrestling New Classic shows (this is Tajiri's promotion). I had so much fun at both shows!

At the WNC show, I worked media for them and did post match interviews with Tajiri,Taka Michonoku, and VARIOUS other wrestlers. Fun times.

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
I have. Saw New Japan at the Tokyo Game Show in 2012 and i've been to two Wrestling New Classic shows (this is Tajiri's promotion). I had so much fun at both shows!

At the WNC show, I worked media for them and did post match interviews with Tajiri,Taka Michonoku, and VARIOUS other wrestlers. Fun times.

Fuck man that sounds so badass! Did you get green misted by tajiri?

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Fuck man that sounds so badass! Did you get green misted by tajiri?

Dood, I wish! He was very nice though. I met him in Osaka in 2012 and I helped out with the show in 2013. He remembered me from the Osaka after party and let me in to assist him and his crew. I didn't get paid but putting that on a resume looks good. :D You can see what I did by clicking on