The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

eclypse

Banned
Now their are arguing over voting threw the mail! No thanks! That's what they will push now cause their is no chance in hell of winning the next election.

A great easy way for mass voter fraud.

As you know they have been setting the stage with fear that the virus will be back as it will be seasonal.. conveniently of course and just in time to lock us down again so no one can possibly go out and vote.. or atleast everyone will be too afraid to.

Honestly.. does anyone on the planet feel sleepy,creepy,sneaky Joe Biden that's clearly going threw dementia have a chance? I'd be shocked if any Dems felt confidence in the guy.. but for some reason they are pushimg/going with him.

All I can feel is that its cause he is planning on naming a women as vice president and I wonder who that will be that will take his place a few months after he steps down if they steal it.. or should I say if their plan to steal actually works this time.

Last edited:

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
i'd like a dedicated thread for eclypse and xavier to have a battle to the death

the prize? the winner gets to continue living in the world they hate. win win.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Now their are arguing over voting threw the mail! No thanks! That's what they will push now cause their is no chance in hell of winning the next election.

A great easy way for mass voter fraud.

As you know they have been setting the stage with fear that the virus will be back as it will be seasonal.. conveniently of course and just in time to lock us down again so no one can possibly go out and vote.. or atleast everyone will be too afraid to.

Honestly.. does anyone on the planet feel sleepy,creepy,sneaky Joe Biden that's clearly going threw dementia have a chance? I'd be shocked if any Dems felt confidence in the guy.. but for some reason they are pushimg/going with him.

All I can feel is that its cause he is planning on naming a women as vice president and I wonder who that will be that will take his place a few months after he steps down if they steal it.. or should I say if their plan to steal actually works this time.

What happened to this:

Something major is going to be announced soon. The main host had to leave the show for the day to prepare for the announcement that will air tomorrow.

Could hint at it but we know how that will go over.

Something huge and crazy sounding that they want to roll out as they say this will never go away.

Is it still coming today? What's the deadline?

eclypse

Banned
Also be aware that being in total isolation is not good for your immune system. Your body is bad ass and always battling bacteria and germs and during this time will be doing nothing and get weak.

You need vitamin D from the sun and thats not happening stuck inside away from the sun.

Long term can kill you making your body weak. Proper nutrition is key and a strong immune system will take care of itself.

Grew up in a overly clean house? Mother a clean freak? Sick all the time?

Every hear a baby born a natural birth has a stronger immune system thanks to the bacteria its exposed to? Know someone that was delivered by C section? Always sick?

Make sure to get enough vitamin C,D and Zinc! Zinc is key! Lots of protein as well.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Also be aware that being in total isolation is not good for your immune system. Your body is bad ass and always battling bacteria and germs and during this time will be doing nothing and get weak.

You need vitamin D from the sun and thats not happening stuck inside away from the sun.

Long term can kill you making your body weak. Proper nutrition is key and a strong immune system will take care of itself.

Every hear a baby born a natural birth has a stronger immune system thanks to the bacteria its exposed to? Know someone that was delivered by C section? Always sick?

Make sure to get enough vitamin C,D and Zinc! Zinc is key! Lots of protein as well.

What happened to this:

Something major is going to be announced soon. The main host had to leave the show for the day to prepare for the announcement that will air tomorrow.

Could hint at it but we know how that will go over.

Something huge and crazy sounding that they want to roll out as they say this will never go away.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
...ugh.

Okay, so a SMALL part of that post has SOME level of accuracy, but...yeah, ugh. Be careful with Zinc people. Zinc is good to help fight off a mild coronavirus - people can take too much and kill off the copper in your body...which is way more important than the zinc.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member

You are still exposed to germs, unless you live in a airtight, sterile environment.

Open a fucking window and stick your head out.

Eat? Got it. Very insightful.

Periodic rolling around in shit, got it.

Eat some Activia.

You can suck my cock for some protein.

eclypse

Banned
i'd like a dedicated thread for eclypse and xavier to have a battle to the death

the prize? the winner gets to continue living in the world they hate. win win.

Sounds like fun really.. be seriously lame and boring talking to people that already think and say the same things. Be like talking to yourself really.

eclypse

Banned
You are still exposed to germs, unless you live in a airtight, sterile environment.

Open a fucking window and stick your head out.

Eat? Got it. Very insightful.

Periodic rolling around in shit, got it.

Eat some Activia.

You can suck my cock for some protein.

Thanks for that 4th grade response! Great insight to your level of intelligence. Bravo. I'm so burned.

eclypse

Banned
What happened to this:

No idea.. I missed the follow up. Busy shopping trying to fill up the new freezer which was a fail cause of new shopping hours at the damn stores. Samsclub closed at 6pm :/ gota wait till sat now for time.

Thursday seems like a bad day at our local grocery store. Crap was empty unlike on Tuesday.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

Don't worry y'all, Dr. Dipshit is on the case

eclypse

Banned
are you threw with me?

Dude, I dont even know you nor do you know me to even get started!

We'll have to tag back and forth a few rounds to gather enough info for a good onslaught! Haha

Dumb isint it!

I'm only hear like most of you I think.. bouncing off ideas and info. Not attacking anyone. I have not even argued against what others have said. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. I'm not preventing anyone from talking..

So in attacking me its gota be quite obvious to everyone what's going on.

eclypse

Banned
Ya know they keep stressing out over supplying ventilators though I hear good luck if ya need to go on one for the virus. 80% die on the damn thing.

I'm also hearing people that already had the damn virus now have immunity.. many dont even know they even had it.

Those lucky enough may end up being the first to get to go back to work first.

How we going to do large scale testing to figure that out.. no idea? Door to door testing?

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
No idea.. I missed the follow up. Busy shopping trying to fill up the new freezer which was a fail cause of new shopping hours at the damn stores. Samsclub closed at 6pm :/ gota wait till sat now for time.

I'm sure you'll look into it and let us know though, right? I know you're not the kind of guy to just irresponsibly move on to the next vague prediction, especially if the previous ones aren't panning out.

I'm sure you'll also eventually address the fallacious logic that was pointed out in your post about 5g having some kind of influence on infection rates. You're not the kind of guy who will highlight ad hominem attacks only to start posting about his freezer to deflect from substantive criticism, right?

eclypse

Banned
I'm sure you'll look into it and let us know though, right? I know you're not the kind of guy to just irresponsibly move on to the next vague prediction, especially if the previous ones aren't panning out.

I'm sure you'll also eventually address the fallacious logic that was pointed out in your post about 5g having some kind of influence on infection rates. You're not the kind of guy who will highlight ad hominem attacks only to start posting about his freezer to deflect from substantive criticism, right?

If your so bored be my guest on doing the research on 5G yourself and fill up your days attaching those writers!

I mean have ya not being keeping up on the latest news? People in the UK burning down the damn 5G poles cause they are smart enough to know the damn things are killing them? Cancer causing and min weakening your immune system so your always sick? Ever been by one and notice being very dizzy?

Known side effect is feeling like you have the flu.

Imagine strong focused radio microwave waves focused on you while using your 5G phones haha.

Certain people want 5G cause that's their key to mass surveillance. China is all about that already.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
If your so bored

I'm not bored at all. I'm invested. Misinformation isn't harmless. You aren't providing a service by just "sharing what you've heard." You're hurting people. You're hurting your kids and your wife by buying into it, for a start.

eclypse said:
be my guest on doing the research on 5G yourself and fill up your days attaching those writers!

For the reasons outlined above, citations will still be needed.

I mean have ya not being keeping up on the latest news? People in the UK burning down the damn 5G poles cause they are smart enough to know the damn things are killing them? Cancer causing and min weakening your immune system so your always sick? Ever been by one and notice being very dizzy?

Known side effect is feeling like you have the flu.

Imagine strong focused radio microwave waves focused on you while using your 5G phones haha.

Certain people want 5G cause that's their key to mass surveillance. China is all about that already.

Citations needed.

But before that, what's the connection between all these claims, and the spread of a respiratory infection?

eclypse

Banned
Mike Tyson admits he would not have lasted against Muhammad Ali in dream fight.

Man would that be a crazy fight! I think Tyson would win as he fought a lot like Fraser. Though I'm sure Ail would be aware of his knock out power and would try to make mike fight backwards and also keep his distance with his long jab.

No room for a mistake against Tyson.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

No one should be using their phone from within the fresnel zone. The phones connect to the wide area cells, and the wide are cells connect to the "5G" itself. It is the same system as 4G and this technology is over 100 years old. There is no big mystery on how it works.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Mike Tyson admits he would not have lasted against Muhammad Ali in dream fight.

Man would that be a crazy fight! I think Tyson would win as he fought a lot like Fraser. Though I'm sure Ail would be aware of his knock out power and would try to make mike fight backwards and also keep his distance with his long jab.

No room for a mistake against Tyson.

Definitely not the kind of intellectual coward to start deflecting from criticism.