The Berenst#in Bears Problem: Are We Living In An Alternate Worldline?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
1402602476521.png

250px-The_Berenstain_Bears.png

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
This can't be real. This is just internet funstering, right? The Wikipedia guys are just in on it.........

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Lol

That's cool - different strokes for different folks. I can see why people don't like that sort of fighter, tho. The soundtracks are great.

What's "MLP:FIM"?

I love guitar music as much as anybody else, but even Guilty Gear's soundtrack gets tiring to me. I mean, it was cool and different when it first came out, but I sort of groan whenever I hear the same riff from Chipp's theme slightly altered in each new game.

off topic, but why on earth did you choose that username?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I love guitar music as much as anybody else, but even Guilty Gear's soundtrack gets tiring to me. I mean, it was cool and different when it first came out, but I sort of groan whenever I hear the same riff from Chipp's theme slightly altered in each new game.

off topic, but why on earth did you choose that username?

I've been using it since the first game came out, and it's one of my favorite fighters. I've always had a hard time keeping track of usernames and passwords for different sites and such, and by the time I joined here, it was just easier to keep with it.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Its fucked up. I remember coming across a Youtube video about this earlier in the year. I can understand false memories. I remember for the longest time (and still can see it) a Transformers episode I saw when I was a kid but after getting all the DVDs turned out never even existed. I found out I wasn't the only one who had misremembered episodes in a TV show. Its like that Garfield Halloween special where shit tons of people remember a certain scene, or in TFTM where Optimus Prime turns to dust after he died and apparently none of it happened. The really weird part is how so many people ended up finding out they have the exact same incorrect memories. This Berenstein Bears thing just blows all that out of the water.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Yeah but it's spelled wrong. That would drive me nuts if my username was spelled wrong. It kind of drives me nuts that yours is.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I thought it was stein as well. My wife is Amazing at spelling and grammar in general so I just handed her pen and paper and asked her to write it down. She also wrote down stein. I asked my 10 year old daughter and she said she has no idea who they even are so apparently I never read her any of these books nor did they at school. Now I don't give a shit as next generation won't even know who they are and apparently lots of people cared so little about these books that very few cared enough to even learn how to spell it.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Its like that Garfield Halloween special where shit tons of people remember a certain scene
I still think that the ghosts came back for the ring the first time it aired, and that someone decided that part was too scary for kids and quietly scuttled the footage. :emb:

fluxcore

Another Striker
Having just finished the Steins;gate VN (or is that Stains;gate? shit!), I'm totally not mentally equipped to deal with this right now

I absolutely remember it as Berenstein ;_;

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I called 30 people today - all said Stein.

Fucked up my Sunday poppy.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
nearly every campus tour guide that stops by my office refers to Rod Serling as Rod STerling. It drives me fucking nuts. But I never say anything to the fuckers in recruiting. I'm sure the person that trains the guides calls him Rod Sterling.

Shit is almost as annoying as people who say Libary... Or Baffroom.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
One of my friends hit me up about this around a year ago. He was loosing his shit about it and started reading more into this alternate universe bs which caused him to get even worse. This is what being on unemployment does to you.

At any rate we both remember it being stein.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
ALL taht;'s left to do now is kill all my multiverse counterparts to gain their Berenstain powers

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
I vaguely remember coming to terms with it being -stain back in the 90s after thinking it was -stein for a while.