TGS: SNK Announces "Neo-Geo 16-in-1" for Wii

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Famicommander said:
What an intelligent response...:rolleyes:

It's games like these that fund original games and real sequels to other games.

Not being able to afford a Neo-Geo doesn't mean that I'm on welfare, it means that I'm a seventeen year-old that just bought a Pocket Color with 24 and a car. Just because I don't have the excess cash at the moment doesn't make you any better than I am, asshat.

I was not suposed to be a inteligent response at all, I could careless about you.

aria

Former Moderator
PrOzErG said:
I beg your pardon, support SNKP to do what, recycle the same games over and over again? Go buy a Neo-Geo or shut up, oh that’s right I forgot aren’t you on welfare, hahaha retard…

God PrOzErG, is this what you've become? I can't remember what you were like all those years ago when you actually were an active member (what was it, blueboy?) but Christ that's an embarrassment to read.

PrOzErG

Bobak said:
God PrOzErG, is this what you've become? I can't remember what you were like all those years ago when you actually were an active member (what was it, blueboy?) but Christ that's an embarrassment to read.

Nah, actually blueboy was my neighbor’s account that had the same IP as mine (for the reason that he was posting on my computer) so people constantly taught it was me so they banned him, I have always been posting on this account but you have a excellent memory I can give you that.

I’m just joking around but now that I read it again it’s a little harsh I have to admit, I guess I have become a brute/monster I’m going to improve from now on, lol... Other then that good to see your still here, are you still studying to be a lawyer?

aria

Former Moderator
PrOzErG said:
Nah, actually blueboy was my neighbor’s account that had the same IP as mine (for the reason that he was posting on my computer) so people constantly taught it was me so they banned him, I have always been posting on this account but you have a excellent memory I can give you that.

I’m just joking around but now that I read it again it’s a little harsh I have to admit, I guess I have become a brute/monster I’m going to improve from now on, lol... Other then that good to see your still here, are you still studying to be a lawyer?

Yeah, I didn't phrase that clearly: I remembered blueboy was a friend of yours, and there was confusion over whether you were the same.

It's been long enough that I've been a lawyer for a few years :loco:

PrOzErG

Bobak said:
Yeah, I didn't phrase that clearly: I remembered blueboy was a friend of yours, and there was confusion over whether you were the same.

It's been long enough that I've been a lawyer for a few years :loco:

Ok lol... It's been a long time, 6 years already. I still remember it like it was yesterday when I used to post here, time fly's by pretty quick I guess. Now that I have more time I am going to start and post more, I have always liked this site.

I am very happy for you, congratulations on your success. Are you happy with your wages?

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Famicommander said:
What an intelligent response...:rolleyes:

It's games like these that fund original games and real sequels to other games.

Not being able to afford a Neo-Geo doesn't mean that I'm on welfare, it means that I'm a seventeen year-old that just bought a Pocket Color with 24 and a car. Just because I don't have the excess cash at the moment doesn't make you any better than I am, asshat.

Damn, makin me feel old. I was playing neo before you could drool kiddo :) Glad to know that compelling games stand the test of time, even the generation that grew up with all the fancy technology. Have fun with your pocket. Make sure you pick up SvC...man I miss that game.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
yagamikun said:
Damn, makin me feel old. I was playing neo before you could drool kiddo :) Glad to know that compelling games stand the test of time, even the generation that grew up with all the fancy technology. Have fun with your pocket. Make sure you pick up SvC...man I miss that game.
Yeah, the Pocket Color is great. I'm starting to collect game consoles. I have an Atari 2600, a Master System, Genesis, SEGA CD, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, DS, DS Lite, PS1, PS2, Xbox, a gaming PC and 3DO.

Next on my list is a PSP, 360, Atari Jaguar, AES, MVS (4-slot), Virtual Boy, and a Neo Geo CD. The PS3 is also on the list, but it's a pretty low priority at the moment.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Nice that excites me. 16 in 1! Probably mostly games that I already own but oh well I'll end up buying it anyway. And Metal Slug 7 on DS :buttrock:

insaneben said:
(Guess this means that VinnkSensei's a real person and not some lying 14-year-old windbag. If you're reading this, VinnkSensei, calm down, breathe, and sit down- you wouldn't want to pass out in the middle of the TGS floor due to lack of oxygen to the brain.)

God that video is embarassing.. Sorry about that guys, it wasn't my intention to come off as such a tool.

But as for the announcement itself, I am trying right now to get confirmation from SNK about wether the collection is Neo-Geo games or just early titles. The man I talked to made it seem like it was Neo-Geo. I'll keep you posted.