Texas Rollcall!

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
l337kunio said:
Wow. There's a lot of Houston guys here. I'm from Alvin, which is pretty close to Houston. I'm one of the only Neo gamers out here... everyone else is either hardkore into PC gaming, not into gaming at all, or a 3-D purist who hates everything not made by Rockstar or EA.

ha :D sucks well we have an arcade here in houston it is really good if you want to make the drive out over here its a must see :eye:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
4|_\/1|\|`5 <|_()5F, `/ F4|-|. (c'mon your name's 1337 lol).

Great to see another SNK fan here. What SNK stuff do you have? I have a MVS 2slot motherboard with a supergun and cabinet (sadly the cab's kinda broken :( ). Next time there's a meetup you'll know about it. Ever been to the stargate?

Edit: Just 15? A magical time when I got into the Neo, that's for sure :).

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
For those that live in North Texas (Arlington, Grand Prairie, Dallas, Irving, Ft. Worth, etc.), there is a SMALL anime convention at the University of Texas at Arlington. It's called Arlingcon 10. http://get.to/animeuta (This is the link, lemme know!)

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
going to the stargate sat or mon so if anyone want to meetup with me come by and get owned

ps 500th post :buttrock:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
jeff bogard said:
@El paso

I wonder if there are more from el paso aside from me and lord yamazaki...

i might be moving to ausint again later this year so keep me up....

I actually have a person working with me who just came from el paso.
strangely enough alot of the people that work with me actually come from eagle pass though.

l337kunio

n00b
I don't have that much Neo stuff. Outside of the PS1 port of KOF'99, which I've pwned many times, I mostly travel to the arcades. Katy Mills mall has a SVC cabinet which I play at every once in awhile, and there's this place in Webster that has Real Bout Fatal Fury and Metal Slug 3, but that's about it. When I go to my dad's cousin's ranch place in Brady though I get to play Metal Slug 2 and Puzzle Bobble on their MVS.... Our Wal-Mart has an Atomiswave too, if that counts. I really need to get a Supergun or something. Haven't been to the Stargate yet, but I've heard good things... I'll probably go a lot once I get my liscense.

Last edited:

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
l337kunio said:
I don't have that much Neo stuff. Outside of the PS1 port of KOF'99, which I've pwned many times, I mostly travel to the arcades. Katy Mills mall has a SVC cabinet which I play at every once in awhile, and there's this place in Webster that has Real Bout Fatal Fury and Metal Slug 3, but that's about it. When I go to my dad's cousin's ranch place in Brady though I get to play Metal Slug 2 and Puzzle Bobble on their MVS.... Our Wal-Mart has an Atomiswave too, if that counts. I really need to get a Supergun or something. Haven't been to the Stargate yet, but I've heard good things... I'll probably go a lot once I get my liscense.

cool how old are you? me and dan are both 16

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Glad to see more Texan here :)

I think the only Neo arcade here in Dallas areas is the one in Valley View mall.

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
Liquid Snake said:
Glad to see more Texan here :)

I think the only Neo arcade here in Dallas areas is the one in Valley View mall.

man thats sucks you should check out the washeteras(sorry don't know how to spell it)they may have some neo games found 2 new ones that open where I use to live a nice four slot with MOTW,WH,PDP,SW2 and found a 1 slot with MS5 so just keep an eye out :cool:

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
fatal fury fan #2 said:
why did you move over there and back you must have a real good job that paids great :loco: to be doing that

I moved to california and realized it sucked. Sorry no offense cali but Texans have WAY more common sense. Their a little less sheep-ish.

Anyway heres an update, I'll be in Texas next week! (oct. 22nd in san antonio) Its going to be good to be back. Merc I'm raiding your place. :-P

Last edited:

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
rarehero said:
I actually have a person working with me who just came from el paso.
strangely enough alot of the people that work with me actually come from eagle pass though.

Really cool. Where are u working? sounds like ur the boss.

Yasakani

n00b
Oni con? oh yeah i hope i'll be there just look for the guy in the 97 kyo costume It'll be great to fight some skilled players. --Late Friday.--

Last edited:

Tolarin

n00b
Heh, I'm Tolarin Skylar... I live in Austin...

Sadly, I couldn't remember my Tolarin Skylar account password if my life depended on it.. so, I created this account.

Got a Neo with Samurai Showdown, but most of my experience comes through the console games... mostly the Dreamcast ports... I'm a big fan of MOTW, KOF, and the Last Blade series.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
everyone knows who i am right? wait... did i post in this already.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
fatal fury fan #2 said:
well I know who you are :cool:
well other than me being the coolest texan (person) on the boards i dunno what else i'd be.

PUNJABEE

Banned
Um, HELLO. The Gatti's comment was ME. :P

as far as being the coolest Tx member here, I think that position is taken by myself. =) You might have the coolest sideburns Kim, but when it comes to cool-ocity-ness-ism, that would be me.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
PUNJABEE said:
Um, HELLO. The Gatti's comment was ME. :P

as far as being the coolest Tx member here, I think that position is taken by myself. =) You might have the coolest sideburns Kim, but when it comes to cool-ocity-ness-ism, that would be me.
do you wanna figure out who's cooler?! it's time for a wrestling match!!!