Terry hats

Stitch Faced Angel

Quiz Detective
Marco!

Mine Cam in Yesterday. I had to be a ninja for holloweenk, all because this hat did not get here on time.... Ah well!

SilverAngel

Member,
Since I am doubting the uk release will have any cool bonus like that im going to get one from ebay, i have one with king of fighters on so i think ill get this one too. :)

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
As of Nov 3, 04 still no fucking hat. :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: And now the 25 year old virgin who works at Gamestop thinks it funny when I call every day and ask for the damn thing. I can see how it would be funny to see someone paid for something and not get it. :kekeke: GAMESTOP CAN GO FUCK THEMSEVELES! :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Speaking of Terry hats...it was bound to happen, but I saw my first public appearence of a Max Impact Terry hat. Last night (thursday the 4th) at the Hollywood Paladium, I saw some guy in an Ozzy t-shirt and the Fatal Fury cap. A N-G.com member...?

SilverAngel

Member,
Herzog Drei said:
When you have it-post a pic of you wearing it! :)

Plz! :D

Of course i will! I will show my Terry top as well that has just arrived! Its a large so its way to big to wear normally lol!

SilverAngel

Member,
I have a pic of me in my terry hat! I am going to email it to Bobak and ask if it can be put in the photo album. I love my two Terry caps :) I prefer the fatal fury to the king of fighters but i think i prefer the material of the the king of fighters one :)

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Those Hats look cheap as all hell.

Did they buy them from a Malaysian Dollar store or what? :kekeke:

buster_broon

The Rock,
get yourselves windbreakers

then you're in cosplay heaven

POWER GHEYSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
little bastard at my gamesstop wearing one talking about how "it was the ONLY one to come in"....
smugglin' azz fool

SlickDizzy

Mr. Big's Thug
I got mine for FREE at the local EB.

I bought a used copy of Air Force Delta Strike, and the guy at the counter was like "Hey, want a hat?" I realized he was talking about the Fatal Fury hat, and I said "You're giving them away FREE?" He said "Yeah, they're just taking up space and nobody's buying the new KoF so we're giving them away." I got their last one. As I completed my purchase, he said "Wear it with pride, my friend..."

neo_ezekiel

I've been on this site for over 10 years.,
SlickDizzy said:
I got mine for FREE at the local EB.

I bought a used copy of Air Force Delta Strike, and the guy at the counter was like "Hey, want a hat?" I realized he was talking about the Fatal Fury hat, and I said "You're giving them away FREE?" He said "Yeah, they're just taking up space and nobody's buying the new KoF so we're giving them away." I got their last one. As I completed my purchase, he said "Wear it with pride, my friend..."

I got mine free as well