Tekken X Street Fighter - Prototype model of Ryu.

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
Hi! I know that this is a NeoGeo board, but the fact that the NeoGeo got famouse because of Vs-Fighting games, this news might interest a lot of people here :)

AWESOME 3D Model of Ryu!:drool_2:

500xtekkenxstreetfighte.jpg

500xtekkenxryu.jpg

500xtekkenxryu2.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
It would interest even more folks in Unrelated. I agree with Prof D- looks ugly.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Hmm.

Nope.

No, still not excited.

I'm trying to get hyped about this but this early into things...I just couldn't care less about a Street Fighter/Tekken crossover. That'll probably change when the release is imminent.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I hate Ryu's gi (even though it's Pauls), but I dig the face. Still, this is a very early build of him so expect it to change.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I still feel weird about these 2 games yet I'm kinda excited. It's gonna be weird seeing the Street Fighter characters with move lists in the high double digits. Zangief and other grapplers should really prosper from that. I'm pretty sure it'll change the way people look at those grapplers forever.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Dragutin Dimitrijević;3048156 said:
I still feel weird about these 2 games yet I'm kinda excited. It's gonna be weird seeing the Street Fighter characters with move lists in the high double digits. Zangief and other grapplers should really prosper from that. I'm pretty sure it'll change the way people look at those grapplers forever.

$10 says you dig it at first...and then hate it. :mr_t:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I can't believe that there are people who are brow beating these models already.
I think they look amazing (particuarly the inset one) and it sure is a hell of allot better than the goofy model from SF4.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Hi! I know that this is a NeoGeo board, but the fact that the NeoGeo got famouse because of Vs-Fighting games, this news might interest a lot of people here :)

you are not going to do well here.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dragutin Dimitrijević;3048156 said:
I'm interested in that transition as well. Tekken grapplers are cool and all but SF grappplers are the SHIT!!! Don't get me wrong though, King is one my strong characters.

Marek

Banned
Hi! I know that this is a NeoGeo board, but the fact that the NeoGeo got famouse because of Vs-Fighting games

Wait... Samurai Shodown vs. ... what?

edit: Samsho vs. would be sweet.

edit2: I say 'would' and meant 'could'

Last edited:

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Never realized Ryu had blue eyes before. I'm guessing that it's something that started with SF4. Then again, he used to have reddish hair. Is Ryu supposed to be half-German? I remember reading something along those lines, but I can't remember what it was from. It would explain his appearance a little more, since the only time he's ever looked Japanese was in SF3 IMO.

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I can't believe that there are people who are brow beating these models already.
I think they look amazing (particuarly the inset one) and it sure is a hell of allot better than the goofy model from SF4.

I totally agree on that one. I also think that it´s not that bad for an early version and i did not like his look in SF4 as well.

But i am still not even a bit excited about this game. I never liked the Tekken series.
Back in the days i had to play part 3 in the arcade, because the cab with Samurai Spirits 2 next to it was broken. It bored me to pieces. Hasn´t changed very much with the newer parts of the series.

Maybe i never got excited about 3D fighting games, even not until today :lolz:.

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,
I still don't see how the SF cast will transition into 3D. The SF cast are too queer (as in actual definition, not gay).

Obviously I'm looking forward to it. I want to see actual gameplay footage before deciding it's credibility. I don't want to see any fireballs though.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
I still don't see how the SF cast will transition into 3D. The SF cast are too queer (as in actual definition, not gay).

Obviously I'm looking forward to it. I want to see actual gameplay footage before deciding it's credibility. I don't want to see any fireballs though.

It would be interesting to see them take fireballs away from all the characters, however, fireballs was such a HUGE part of all of the street fighters, how could they make a SF game with out them......Either way it's going to be interesting.