tearjerkers

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I'm a huge pussy
(anyone witness some of my hissy fits will nod at this point (a very slight tipping of the head in acknowledgment))

so some films when I'm feeling particularly vaginal will get me sweating from the eyes. was rewatching Million Dollar Baby last night and it got me. went to sleep after that, my last words of the day where, "that was hard Clint"

anyway, what films do that to you?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I imagine sylvie's film would make my eyes water

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Marley and me.

The only movie that got to me. First time I saw it I wasn't too affected. After getting my dog and watching it again, the ending was brutal.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Gave of the Fireflies...

First time i watched this i was still in high school...Cried like a baby
Second time i watched it with my baby mama, she cried so hard she couldn't breathe, so much snot gross
Third time just last week, we decided to watch it with the 3 kids. Our oldest teenage daughter cried like her mom, the middle child that i usually worry about having any kinds of feels had a river of tears pouring & my youngest was sad but didn't cry, probably still too young.

There are also a lot of K-dramas that hit the feels.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Gave of the Fireflies...

First time i watched this i was still in high school...Cried like a baby
Second time i watched it with my baby mama, she cried so hard she couldn't breathe, so much snot gross
Third time just last week, we decided to watch it with the 3 kids. Our oldest teenage daughter cried like her mom, the middle child that i usually worry about having any kinds of feels had a river of tears pouring & my youngest was sad but didn't cry, probably still too young.

There are also a lot of K-dramas that hit the feels.

Pretty much this for me. My wife cries like a little girl and now refuses to watch it.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I cry at a lot of movies. Stupid ones even. Tv shows too. It's a Wonderful Life always gets me. Grave of the Fireflies, The Wind Rises, most Miyazaki. I've just always been that emotional type.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Silent tears rolled down my face for about 2/3 of A Dog's Purpose
Logan
Literally every film with a self-sacrifice for the greater good

I dunno I cry a lot in movies. I don't even hide it in the theater.

Edit: whoo boy Big Fish. Watched that at my gf's home, her whole family's there, I make a pre-emptive strike to the bathroom just before the final scene, crisis averted

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The Dirty Dozen...

r-the-dirty-dozen-large570.jpg

The sequels are not awesome... more and more of them survive the "suicide" missions...

WTF is that all about?

xROTx

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Recently, the ending scene of Season 1, Episode 2 of My Hero Academia. For me the series could have ended in that note. Also a few minutes before when the protagonist remembers all the times he have been told to give up and then "You looked like you were asking for help...". That second episode is great.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I have to be really drunk to tear up over a movie or one of Hitler's speeches.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
A.I. with Haley Joel Osmet holy shit, that had me ballin'.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
you look tired Hazel

absolutely. so beautiful and morose. nothing quite like it.

recently Hacksaw Bridge, where the guy first runs into the mist of war baring no arms shook me up. Mel Gibson likes to press those buttons too.