Take the money or curtain #3?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Have any of you ever been a contestant on a television game show, or maybe even a member of the studio audience? Did you win anything?

I've been watching a lot of Price is Right lately and imagining what it'd be like...😂

I'm not televised (other than the facility's many security cameras, lol), but game show host is technically part of my job description (Wheel of Fortune, Plinko, Bingo, etc.), so, I can identify a bit with Wayne Brady, Steve Harvey, Drew Carey, etc.

0dc92006c126f267f19b8cffac9adea7--family-feud-answers-make-you-feel.jpg

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
no, but I dont think I would want to either.
I had a former boss who was on Jeopardy. Lost on a technicality. He's an extrovert tho.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I’d hate to be on tv except for jeopardy. I can usually get 30 questions and final right. The online test is really tough though.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I could see myself doing ok on Wheel, but if the question is take the money or the curtain, Steve Miller that bitch, all the way.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
My sister and I always said we would crush on Wheel if they did a siblings week or whatever. Between the two of us, we were always stupid good at the game... however, we'd never get on. We can't muster the level of phony excitement they expect for people to be on that show.

Closest I got was being an alternate for the local college bowl game show in high school. Never got on TV but sat at several tapings.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I was on a dating show called Perfect Match back in the 80’s.

No I wasn’t.

1645440088112.jpeg