Taito Type X2 make new dongle or run without

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
Does any know if it is possible to make a new dongle for a Taito Type X2 game or hack the HDD to run it without one? Have a mate whose got a SF4 but with no dongle.

Let me know.

Cheers

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Anyone know if this is possible?

Hey man I'm actually getting a type x2 soon and I have been doing some reading up on it. So far I haven't ran across a way to run a HD without a dongle unless you get one of those Multi game Hard drives. I haven't seen any info about making a dongle either but I'm sure someone like arcademodbios "could" if it was possible as he seems to be the guy developing/selling those drives.
Not sure exactly which version of sf4 your wanting but a multi drive may be the cheaper option and you would have all the versions available on that drive in case that matters to you.

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
Hey man I'm actually getting a type x2 soon and I have been doing some reading up on it. So far I haven't ran across a way to run a HD without a dongle unless you get one of those Multi game Hard drives. I haven't seen any info about making a dongle either but I'm sure someone like arcademodbios "could" if it was possible as he seems to be the guy developing/selling those drives.
Not sure exactly which version of sf4 your wanting but a multi drive may be the cheaper option and you would have all the versions available on that drive in case that matters to you.

Thanks for the response.