SvC - UK preorder thread

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I guess many of you know by now that the release date has been pushed FORWARD to it's original release date of October.

At the moment I am organising a consolidated preorder for some UK members. The more copies I order from Shawn the cheaper the game becomes, and of course you save on shipping to the UK as well.

To get an idea of the money to be saved please take a look at the SvC page at the Neo-Store, under 'discounts'.

Once the games reach the UK they will be unpacked, checked for any shipping damage, (it does happen I'm afraid), repacked and sent out by Next Day delivery. The Parcel Force bloke usually delivers here before lunch, so there's no reason you can't get the game the following day. :)

ND delivery will be £6.00.

At the moment those who've expressed interest in ordering SvC means that they'll get their copy cheaper than any other outlet in the UK that'll be stocking the game (and that includes shipping costs).
The game can get even cheaper if more people sign up :)

If you're interested send me a pm and i'll add you to the list.

I propose a closing date of September 12th for those wanting to add to the list.
I would expect payment the following week so I can pay Shawn for the carts.

Any questions please pm them to me :)

Thanx peeps!

TTFN :D

buster_broon

The Rock,
Tarma:
And you are??? spock wink loco
crying crying you friendly neighbourhood neo lover crying crying

awww please even had an email from Shawn and i told him i was getting from you and i even reminded him to send some extra goodies and he said he would

go on i will give you a lollypop!!!! wink

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
buster_broon:

go on i will give you a lollypop!!!! wink
Oh yeah! I remember you now! wink

@ everyone else - if you are interested please send me a PM to confirm. No pm means you ain't on the list.
This is a good offer to save money, but I'm not chasing people about it. Please pm me to confirm or forever hold your peace :)

Those who have already sent me a PM, there's no need to send one again.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
buster_broon:
bump this to the top just incase there are more interested uk members :D
Pity i am mvs and im getting the board from triuminator next week. Tarma is a great guy and very trustworthy so if you UK members want to get a copy without the hassle deal with him :)

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Lee Gray:
buster_broon:
bump this to the top just incase there are more interested uk members :D
Pity i am mvs and im getting the board from triuminator next week. Tarma is a great guy and very trustworthy so if you UK members want to get a copy without the hassle deal with him :)
Awww, Lee... * blushes 'n' stuff *

laurent

Geese's Thug
if you re really interested we can make a wholesale european order only one day to loose and save big money

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
but what if the customs screw you by giving u a bill. That means it will be your arse that gets touched and everyone else walks

laurent

Geese's Thug
just a general idea and maybe the big problem is if the parcel is too big we ll pay tax for sure....

MVS Matt

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
When we did the bulk order from Cosmico a while back we had around 20 MVS carts and managed to dodge the customs on that. If Shawn declares the value very low, and marks the package as a gift you should get away with it.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I know what I'm doing, and the chances of getting stuffed by customs are slim to none.

I've literally had hundreds of neo carts delivered at once from outside the EU and never paid a penny in import duty. I don't think a dozen or more carts will make much difference.

One week left thenm the offer closes and the rest of you can pay thru the ass for all I care.

Jesus, you try and do people a fucking favour... annoyed

why don't we try for one big euro order like laurent has suggested we may get more people wanting a copy

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
All pms replied too :)

@ rudekid - Laurent owns his own store in France, I don't think he really cares about the UK pre-order... unless i was ordering from him! wink

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
All pm's replied to.

One week left for UK members to register their interest... looks like we're on for a healthy saving if all who've expressed interest so far commit themselves :D buttrock

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Posted by Tarma"I know what I'm doing, and the chances of getting stuffed by customs are slim to none.I've literally had hundreds of neo carts delivered at once from outside the EU and never paid a penny in import duty. I don't think a dozen or more carts will make much difference.
One week left thenm the offer closes and the rest of you can pay thru the ass for all I care.
Jesus, you try and do people a fucking favour..."

hahaha sorry man. I was just trying to look out for you. No one knows more than me how you do people favours and this is a great idea.I remember that huge shipment of new carts you got last summer and how it helped a lot of people inc me.Anyone who wants this cart should order from Tarma.period.

It seems your lucky . even if i order one mvs cart from cosmic and they put $50 value on it I get a customs bill!

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
rugal2000:
Posted by Tarma"I know what I'm doing, and the chances of getting stuffed by customs are slim to none.I've literally had hundreds of neo carts delivered at once from outside the EU and never paid a penny in import duty. I don't think a dozen or more carts will make much difference.
Jesus, you try and do people a fucking favour..."

hahaha sorry man. I was just trying to look out for you. No one knows more than me how you do people favours and this is a great idea.I remember that huge shipment of new carts you got last summer and how it helped a lot of people inc me.Anyone who wants this cart should order from Tarma.period.

It seems your lucky . even if i order one mvs cart from cosmic and they put $50 value on it I get a customs bill!
$15 is the magic number and try and get them to mark it as a 'gift'. Also ensure that the description says that the item is 'used' even if it's new. Don't worry about the size of the parcel. Stick to that advice and you can't go wrong :)

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Just made a quick calculation and based on numbers so far and cheapest UK price I've seen (videogameimports.com - £269.00 preorder price), we stand to save around £40 on that price per cart... that saving can increase the more people who join!! glee glee glee