Loyal Neo-Disciple
thank you for the link

even tho i cannot read a word, i can still appreciate the great artwork

it was cool that the comic started off as the game did

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
SilverWolf said:
I like some of the high quailty drawing/paintings in the SVC comic. However the in-comic scenes are only average at best. I hate the KOF comics! They might as well call it the "KYO & IORI COMIC" and put a warning on it stating "only for fanboys." GEESH! They made Andy and Joe seem like powerless, sissy's who couldn't throw a punch to save their lives. They just don't do justice to the other characters. My cousin told me once that Andy got beat up by an Orochi Billy Kane. Also, Andy lost pathetically to Orochi Iori but then again, who doesn't. Andy performed his Shorepadan DM on Orochi Iori, only to have Iori grab his legs and throw him away like a rag doll. That's faking bullshit! Anyhow, I have to admit the SVC comics are better. I like the pic where Vega is hanging on the side of the building while holding on an unconscious Terry in the moonlight. It looked badass.

I read that manga with the Orochi Billy Kane. Now that comic was total horsecrap. I think I hated it though mainly because I know Geese doesn't have such control over the said "riot of the blood" and even if he did he wouldn't use his top bodyguard to test it out.

Terry had to come in and save Andy by combining their powers and throwing Billy out the window. At that point I was all, "Okay I'm gonna stop reading this now."

And the Terry being saved by Vega artwork is still a total mystery to me. WHY did Vega save Terry? :loco:

Even though I'm getting a total kick out of the SvC manga in terms of humor, I did find the Genjuro artwork fantastic.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Domino-chan said:
I read that manga with the Orochi Billy Kane. Now that comic was total horsecrap. I think I hated it though mainly because I know Geese doesn't have such control over the said "riot of the blood" and even if he did he wouldn't use his top bodyguard to test it out.

Terry had to come in and save Andy by combining their powers and throwing Billy out the window. At that point I was all, "Okay I'm gonna stop reading this now."

And the Terry being saved by Vega artwork is still a total mystery to me. WHY did Vega save Terry? :loco:

Even though I'm getting a total kick out of the SvC manga in terms of humor, I did find the Genjuro artwork fantastic.

It may be because Bison has plans for Terry. We'll have to wait and hope the pictures tell enough story

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
OrochiEddie said:
It may be because Bison has plans for Terry. We'll have to wait and hope the pictures tell enough story

Figures Vega saves Terry for a sinister reason. He can't save people out of the goodness of his heart anymore... :oh_no:

::has to wait for Issue 5 then::

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Domino-chan said:
Figures Vega saves Terry for a sinister reason. He can't save people out of the goodness of his heart anymore... :oh_no:

::has to wait for Issue 5 then::

I don't think Vega ever had any good in his heart. He's a loony toon :loco: :loco:

S

Simbob4000

he could be talking about how he saved Cammy and all the other dolls in SFA3. But that was because he think they were just to beautiful to kill

Hun

Morden's Lackey
Issue 5 is now for download! Kyo drew first blood against Bison/Vega. Multiple Capcom and SNK characters fight against Geese. Ken made his first appearance. Terry, Mai, Chun-Li, and Guile met up in the Island of the Moai(sp?) Heads. The fight between Genjuro and Iori continues and there are two covers for the 5th issue.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
O Man Geese is tearing shit up on a mammoth! I hope Iori doesn't die though. Also Looks like Ken is about to go "Violent"?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah, Geese standing on a mammoth... lmao
This comic is going to hell.

I still enjoy "reading" it though.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I just finished 5 and I agree...

Geese riding in on a wooly mammoth.

My life is officially complete. :lol:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Goenitz will be riding a Pterodactyl. s'gonna be sweet.

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
*Feels wobbily, and sick to his stomach* Uggghhhh.... I just read the translated "Capcom vs. SNK"..... *Throws up all over the floor* I think it was done buy the guy that did the story where Billy Kane got Orochi power.... It's utter crap!! Want an example?? IORI KILLS GOUKEN!!!

Hun

Morden's Lackey
Issue 6 is now for download! Ken vs Geese, Iori was transported to somewhere and battles Orochi Iori but lost a body part in the process, and a special interruption from the Martians, and a short ad for Samurai Shodown V/0.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
issue 7 is out , BUT its only on irc , too bad i dont know/like to use it , gotta wait for them to upload it on the site .

xfactor

n00b
NO STYLE DM said:
although the story doesnt seem to connect (first kyo gets beaten by akuma , then he is fighting against demitri!!) and is it just me ,or is the writer a ruy fanboy , its still the first issue anyway , and its damn good :buttrock:
In the beginning, Kyo got killed and he was transported to the 'virtual world' where dead warriors fight for a chance to meet the 'god' for resurrection(they have 3 opportunities to try, meaning they have 3 lifes in the virtual world. Once they used up 3, they lose their chance and they disappear in the air). Demitri is one of the dead fighters in the virtual world, and apparently he is Kyo's first opponent. As of now, iori had 'died' twice in the virtual world, getting killed by Genjuro Kibagami and Orochi Iori(creation of Bison). =P If he dies again, he'll simply disappear. "Zero" is currently the strongest fighter in the virtual world.

Domino-chan said:
I'm still wondering why Vega saves Terry.... Maybe now I can find out... ::goes to download::

::fighting evil thoughts in her head::
M.Bison ordered Vega to save him, because he has a plan for Terry, though its not revealed...

Simbob4000 said:
oh could someone tell me who the boy is that ryu meets by the stairway.
The Iori which beat up Terry is a clone created by M.Bison. M.Bison will later want to capture the real Iori because the 'orochi Iori' isn't 'perfect'. Anyway, the boy is 1 of the two person who is responsible to bring the people to the 'virtual world' once they are dead.

In issue 3, Mr.Karate and Akuma desires strong fighters, which can be easily find in the virtual world, thus they fought each other to death in order to enter the virtual world.

M.Bison attempted to capture Iori in order to use his body, but when Iori found out that Kyo has died and is currently in the virtual world(the boy told him), he ordered Balrog to kill him. Unfortunately Balrog isnt capable of killing him, so he commited suicide(as shown at the end of issue 3). M.Bison will later went berserk when he couldnt obtain Iori's body(he needs a living body) and destroy the world(including himself), sending everyone to the virtual world. That's why you see M.Bison appearing in front of Kyo in the virtual world later on...

Oh, btw, Geese had died before the story starts in issue 1, and M.Bison had taken over his organisation.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
THANK YOU xfactor for the big explination ,
so vega saves terry because bison have (plans) for him huh , hmm , but terry didnt loose a life right , or was that before everyone went to the virtyal world , haha
thanks anyway

xfactor

n00b
Terry was obviously held captured by M.Bison after Vega saved him.(in the real world)

After Iori committed suicide at the end of issue 3, M.Bison made the decision to bring down everything. The world destruction(thought its not a total destruction. Only most of the population were wiped out) occurs while Iori and Genjuro were battling in the virtual world. After Iori was stabbed in the stomach by Genrujo in issue 4, M.Bison appear in front of Kyo elsewhere in the virtual world. From that moment onwards(issue 5), the story occurs fully in the virtual world. The places where Mai, Chun-Li, Guile and Terry in issue 4 is in the virtual world as well, needless to say, Geese, M.Bison, Kyo, Ken, Kim, Balrog etc too.

Genjuro mentioned that he fought with Iori's ancestor before. Either this is just a slight connection between them or they might make a storyline out of it in the future issues.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Each character has 3 lives, huh ?
That kinda makes sense, as in CFC you can only have up to 3 of the same card in your deck...

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
great , now things are much more simple and clear , thanks again xfactor .

LET THE STRUGGLE BEGIN .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
By the way, it seems the comics are down.

Tried yesterday to get the 6th issue, down, today, same result.
I tried to download the 5th one to check if it was just the 6th or not, but the 5th was down too. Chances are they all are...