SVC CHAOS killer sexy video collection!

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
it would seem you avoided brown nosing by providing video not just words.... you RULE i love you and so does rade (right rade :D )

btw sorry im such a kiss ass ppl.... as a big favour to everyone im going to take an overdose of sleeping pills and die bye!

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Cool i watched up to where mr karates screen intro is shown so far, it certainly looks more like a capcom 2d beat em up than a snk one but thats not a bad thing as i have always loved the look of the capcom games in the arcades :)
i love the way you can watch it before the whole thing loads too as having to load the whole thing is a pain in the ass .

<small>[ July 31, 2003, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Lee Gray ]</small>

Nice vid !!
Shiki's combos seem to be great !! :p And Backgrounds animation is very impressive (it looks a 3D effect in one of them eek! )

<small>[ July 31, 2003, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Kryzalid_aw ]</small>

-Akira

n00b
OMG... thanks man! You really made my day.

I tried to download from the link over at S-C, and it wouldn't work. But this one works just fine for me :)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Oh, I didn't know you posted this already! I'm interested in seeing my transfer info now :D

nruva - I use <a href="http://www.prohosters.com," target="_blank">www.prohosters.com,</a> $59 per year, 500mb space, and unmetered bandwidth. Pretty nice deal, wouldn't you say? :)

Anyway, thanks for the video eight one, and I'll be more than happy to host anything that anybody needs.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
YOU ARE GOD!
One gripe is that there is still no new Earthquake and Tabassa vids. Good news is that still there isn't any showing of Choi in action buttrock

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Well I got a nice little email from my hosting company. They took the file offline because they said it was using 50% of their resources. It ended being around 75gb in one day. I can kinda understand the reasoning, but I'm still fighting it.

When I signed up for the thing, it didn't say "unmetered bandwidth unless you're using too much resources". I'm getting pretty pissed with these people. They practically have me going in circles with their bullshit argument. If anybody wants the video but didn't get it, you can always hit me up on ICQ (5700249) and I'll send it to you. I have about a 45k/s upload so it wouldn't be too long. This is my only alternative while fighting with these pricks at prohosters.

eight one

Igniz's Servent
OH SHIT!

What can I do to make it up to you?

I think I have an idea.................

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
No, no.. You don't need to do anything to make it up to me. In fact, I'm furious that they're doing this. It's not a problem with the file. I love helping out the community with doing things like this. It makes me happy to be able to do stuff like this, and when they do crap like this it irks the hell out of me.

Right now I'm in a chat with one of their representatives, and he's basically using this whole thing as a ploy for me to buy a dedicated server so "stuff like this wouldn't happen again". It's bullshit. I may open an FTP from my computer and host the file there, but limit it to 2 people simultaneous downloads.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Son Gohan, I thinnk everyone really appreciates your generosity.

I'm going to be honest. I DL'ed it twice today, once at work and once at home. Both times, I didnt save it. Damn.

Again, much appreciated. This was the best video yet.

Edit: I just wanted to add that this video just shattered my preconceptions of what the MVS can do. I saw some new effects and I was genuinely impressed. Great stuff, this hardware.

<small>[ July 31, 2003, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Rade Kuruc ]</small>

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It looks like I'm not going to be able to put this file back up indefinitely. They kept on giving me the runaround telling me to buy a dedicated server. I even tried asking them if there was a way they could put a download limit on it (say, 5gb per day) and disable the file for 24 hours after the limit was met. They said they didn't offer that service, and when I asked if this service was offered to dedicated subscribers, they kicked me.

I know somebody who isn't going to renew their subscription next year.

If you still need the file Rade, I can send it to you over IRC, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, or MSN. It's no problem.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Heh, there's probably something deep down in their TOS that says "if we think you're hogging resources we can dump you".

I'd like to get it, maybe I'll catch you on AIM sometime. Sounds like it's really good.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
c.t.h:
Heh, there's probably something deep down in their TOS that says "if we think you're hogging resources we can dump you".

I'd like to get it, maybe I'll catch you on AIM sometime. Sounds like it's really good.
There isn't. I brought up many times "when I signed up, it said this and this, nothing about this" and they said "well maybe you would prefer our dedicated server".

They kept saying over and over again "we look out for the well-being for all the people, not just one, and your file was taking up too much resources" and I kept telling them there was nothing (and there isn't) that told me about any sort of restrictions when I signed up.

It was funny, beacuse when I freaked out the first time, I asked them if there was some weird hidden clause because I have unmetered bandwidth and am transfering 70gb+ a day, and I was asking if I was going to be overcharged or anything because of this" and the guy said "unmetered is unmetered, you shouldn't have any problems". I took a screenshot of this too. It's complete bullshit.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Totally. Still, 80 gigs of transfer in one day at any other hosting place would be like 200$+ eek! .

BTW, it would also depend on their definition of "unmetered" - you could take that a couple of ways.

A. we don't keep track
B. we don't keep track, but if there's a large strain on your server, we can take it down

Unmetered, doesn't always mean unlimited. Still pretty lame that they took it down.

<small>[ July 31, 2003, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: c.t.h ]</small>

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
c.t.h:
Totally. Still, 80 gigs of transfer in one day at any other hosting place would be like 200$+ eek! .
That's what they're trying to do to me. A dedicated server through them is $999 a month for 999gb of transfer, with a $400 setup fee. I remember distinctly when I signed up for this I was looking for anything about transfer rates and taking action on high traffic files because I planned on hosting videos of me playing guitar. I didn't find any. They need to impliment this into their sign up deal so people aren't caught off guard like i was.