SVC CHAOS endings

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Its ashame the endings look better in the mook than they do on the screen.

Wish the size could have been larger than the tiny rectangle in the middle of the screen.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Endings

Hey, in Mai's ending, dosen't that kid that Mai is abusing look like Makoto from Street Fighter III Third Strike? The kid has the yellow scarf and everything. Does anyone have a birthdate w/t year for Makoto?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Re: Endings

NeoTheranthrope said:
Hey, in Mai's ending, dosen't that kid that Mai is abusing look like Makoto from Street Fighter III Third Strike? The kid has the yellow scarf and everything. Does anyone have a birthdate w/t year for Makoto?

That's Hokutomaru -- Andy's student of Shiranui Ninja arts from the game Garou: Mark of the Wolves. He's not a girl.

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
not "full" ending it miss the alternate endings of Gouki, Hugo, Demitri and Dan against Red Arremer even if it's almost the sames with only one image that differ ! :p

Last edited:

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
Just had a question Fist of Legend

I noticed on your site, you had previously done scans of the various concept artwork in the mook including Athena and some of the Capcom characters, did you do any others and they're buried (I noticed there's no archive for semi-recent stories, or have you not scanned them yet.

Sorry I just like this kind of stuff, and I thank you for scanning it to make it available.

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
i'v scanned all sketchs/concept artworks from the mook ! There's only a few pages of it ! :(

The recent archives will be available soon ! ;)

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
=)

cool those endings are pretty hard to get though.
Shin Akuma does a great job of pissing me off!!:mad:

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
here a all the characters endings in capcom and snk side

04.gif
01.gif

01.gif
02.gif
03.gif
04.gif
:buttrock: