SVC Chaos Character unlock codes.

Been looking all over the web and can't find the unlock codes for the secret characters.

The only codes I have found do not seem to work.

Does anyone know how to unlock the characters???

Thanks in advance.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
The codes all over the net work, you just have to work on the input timing <-- it's strict as a bitch. I thought I had bogus codes also until Jeff Bogard came over and showed me how to properly input the codes.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Enter these character codes at the character select screen

Code Effect
Hold start, then go down, left 7X Dan
Hold start, go right 3X, left, up, right, down, up Demitri
Hold start, go up 2X, down, left 2X, right, left, up Evil Ken
Hold Start, and go left 3X, then down, then left, then up, then right, then up. Geese
Hold start, and go down 3X, right, down, left 3X Goenitz
Hold Start, and go up, down, right 3X, up, down, left 2X, down Mars People
Hold start, and go up 3X, down, left, right, down, left Riot of Blood Iori
Hold start, then go up, right 2X, left 2X, down, up 3X, right Zero

Courtesy of gamefaqs.com. Use Geese and Dan all the time. Used most of them one time or another.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
too bad you need unibios for serious mr karate and shin akuma, they're really fun to make epic fights with friends.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
This is one instance where I prefer the hacked version with all the characters unlocked and viewable from the player select menu.

jeffensminger

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
I just bought a copy of SVC Plus because it was all i could find. I just hope it doesn't have "plus" flashing the whole time. What about other people's copy of this? Does it just flash "plus" during the intro?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I just bought a copy of SVC Plus because it was all i could find. I just hope it doesn't have "plus" flashing the whole time. What about other people's copy of this? Does it just flash "plus" during the intro?

It only flashes "PLUS" during attract mode. I don't have a copy of PLUS, but I've played it a bit on MAME. It's kind of broken, but in a fun way. I'd probably pick one up if I saw them cheap.

jeffensminger

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
It only flashes "PLUS" during attract mode. I don't have a copy of PLUS, but I've played it a bit on MAME. It's kind of broken, but in a fun way. I'd probably pick one up if I saw them cheap.
Thanks man. That's what I thought but wasn't sure, I could have sworn I heard there was a version that didn't say plus at all. I wish I could find an original copy. Does the plus version have a lot of glitches?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Thanks man. That's what I thought but wasn't sure, I could have sworn I heard there was a version that didn't say plus at all. I wish I could find an original copy. Does the plus version have a lot of glitches?

Eh, I've got an original and it has a lot of glitches ;) There is a version of the bootleg that doesn't flash plus. Actually there are a lot of bootlegs for SvC, so I'm not sure which one you'll end up with...

svc.png

Each of them are pretty fun. One lets you make characters smaller by pressing the start button. The only way I think the bootlegs are broken, or more broken, than the original is that if you play with some of the bosses the game just becomes a cakewalk. Athena especially. My God you can just spam her specials to victory and nobody would have a chance. Still, it's fun.

jeffensminger

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
That's awesome, thanks man. I've played all those hacks years ago, since then I cleaned up my mame game list to only include the original roms. Maybe I should add some of those back in my mame cab. Thanks for taking the time Rabbit.

jeffensminger

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
The plus cart i ended up getting is not branded "plus" at all, no flashing "plus" or anything, just all characters playable without codes. So I'm pretty happy, now i need a legit cart for my collection.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
The plus cart i ended up getting is not branded "plus" at all, no flashing "plus" or anything, just all characters playable without codes. So I'm pretty happy, now i need a legit cart for my collection.

IF anyone happens to have another one of this version of the cart for sale, I'd be interested.

Unibios is a good way to have the characters on screen though i always feel like that damn character select timer is blazing fast.