SvC at Pinball Pete's Ann Arbor

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Just to let the Michigan members know. I spoke with an employee at PP today and they are expecting to have SvC up and running by early to mid next week.
They'll be putting it in the DoA2 or Virtua Tennis cab. Both have nice large monitors and it should be awesome either way. I can't wait :)

Jim is hot

Cheng's Errand Boy
is it there yet?

is it there yet? i don't feel like driving to warren to play the game. next time i'll prolly get shot and i dont want to wait 20 more days

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Re: is it there yet?

Jim is hot said:
is it there yet? i don't feel like driving to warren to play the game. next time i'll prolly get shot and i dont want to wait 20 more days

The setup kinda sucks at Wizzards. I didn't care for the location also.

iori[SNK]

n00b
Did they Say it was Chaos though?

at the local Nickelodeon i saw a sign that said "SNK Vs. Capcom Tournament Wednesday 6 pm etc.."
i went and it was a Capcom Vs. SNK part 1 Tourn.. sometimes people that aren't... up with things get it mixed up

firebomber

Astra Superstar
I was there this weekend and they didn't have it set up yet. I'll be going again on Wed. to check if it's up and running.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
No, and it's starting to piss me off. One guy said it would be up last weekend. Another assured me it would be there yesterday and the guy I spoke with most recently didn't know what the hell was going on. I wish they would get their act together.

noiselesion

Lurking Member Action User, ,
I was just at Pete's yesterday (Sunday) and they had Chaos up and running in a relatively large cab. It's in the middle in the bank of cabs near Soul Caliber 2 and across from Mocap boxing.

They actually stuck a sign on it that says "This game randomly crashes. Play at your own risk." It didn't crash on me, but I did get destroyed by Ryo.

Jim is hot

Cheng's Errand Boy
shit noiselesion
I live in Northville
haha we should get together and play sometime :mr_t:

dr.r.muckly

Galford's Armourer
Thanks for the info. I have court on the 14th in A2 and I will be playing as soon as I am done.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
I went today. Too bad I was the only one playing it :(

The set up they have is really top notch.
The cab is in really good condition, monitor is a good size and the control panel is top notch.
That "randomly crashes sign" that noiselesion spoke of is not up anymore apparently... I had no problems.

They also have it set to best of 5 rounds instead of 3. Is this the basic settings for the game or are we getting an extra round?

Last edited:

firebomber

Astra Superstar
50 cents per credit. But, the matches are set to best of 5 rather than 3 so you're getting more for your money :)

Jim is hot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Finally got around to playing this last Saturday. Much better than Wizzards IMO. Played for 18 mins straight with Iori after beating a good Chun Li player. Finally lost to computer Orochi Iori. I do much better with Iori than Akuma in SvC. It seems it was the opposite in CvS...