Supergun - where and what ?

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
I know this topic is older than my pubic hair (specially those on my butt :cool:) but i have a new dilemma to solve and a super gun seen to be the only answer, long story short, im moving to a new condo and i although it's significantly larger than my old house my dear wife leave no room for my toys :hammer: .

I sent an email do Dean but the last time i heard his name was on a thread asking if he was still alive, so the chances i can get a supergun from him are very small, what else is on the market for sell, where to buy ? Anyone wants to sell an used revolver or bazooka ?

PM or mail me :help:

Thx

sackashiet

Banned
i can help you build your own supergun if you like. or I could build you one but it won't look as nice as I've seen others enclosures. the supergun I built for myself is in a rather large box and holds multiple pcbs in it and has a custom control panel at the top with arcade joystics and buttons

I was thinking of building a small supergun in like a plastic project box or something since I have all the parts laying around except I would have to order a power supply

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
i built mine with a vogatek mk.II, a PC power supply, some neogeo controller extension cords (so i could use the DB15's)and a pactec enclosure. i bought a JAMMA extender from jammaboards.com because the edge connector on the vogatek is an EXTREMELY tight fit, and i didnt want to ruin the board and/or the encoder by pulling out a game. because i was able to use the DB15 from the extensions, i just plugged in the stick i had from my CMVS to control the games. after getting all the parts in, it took about a day for me and my buddy to actually construct it and get it working.

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
I remember seeing a supergun that did scanlines... but I've only seen it once. So much for that eh?

I wonder what encoder that thing used.