Super Turbo - Grand Master Challange (difficulty differences)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
What a difference a region code makes! I have been getting a total ass kicking by the computer in Super Turbo. It's in English (so I can keep my machine on free play). I decided to change it to JPN mode, just for the heck of it (I have the phoenixed version). MY GOD the difficulty is miles different. It's like playing on Super Street Fighter difficulty (IE: much easier). I was getting destroyed on level 4, then went to level 4 in JPN mode... I thought I had it set to 1, but it was still 4, much to my surprise. The computer doesn't "mind read" nor does it get out of dizzies half as easy. Damage also isn't insane from the computer, either. What a breath of fresh air.

Just thought I'd share with you all this in case anyone here's getting raped by the computer like I was.

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
well i don't own ST (i want it bad though) but I have hyper fighting. I have it on the highest level of difficulty and well with some characters I can smash face. But then... with characters I don't know how to use properly, they don't let me do shit lol :envy:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Big difference. I had it on level 8 on Super, and it was still pretty easy. The US Super Turbo is infamous for being super duper hard. Insane fucking hard. On JPN, much much easier, which makes no sense to me what so ever!