SUPER STREET FIGHTER II HD REMIX Thread

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm gonna hook up my PS3 and do it up, hopefully we can get some games going and finally put HDR chump where he belongs

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Bump of the ancients.

Bringing it back to the top.

Apparetly HDRChump decided he's no longer an HDR player, the sap is done, so if anyone wants to play some games, lmk, I'm game for either PSN or XBL. XBL obviously the better choice but I'll do it on PSN for those lacking XBL.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Once again up for some HDR. Hit me up if you want in. XBL tag= electricgrave

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Practicing some HDR...

Edit: So some guy in XBL with an ava just like HDRchump comes to the room his handle is Zangieflvl0 and got rocked hard, I mean perfect and all and ran from the room, I think it was HDRchump in disguise, poor chump.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
haha funny guy...Man if i do come back from retirement, none of the rooms will be safe from my SPDs!

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Speaking of Streetfighter... Do we have a SFV thread on the forum? I couldn't find any via a search...

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
haha funny guy...Man if i do come back from retirement, none of the rooms will be safe from my SPDs!

You keep saying "come out of retirement" like you're some sort of fucking celebrity and this is some sort of sporting event. The average match in a fighting game takes no more than 5 minutes. You would think that if you have such amazing skills, you would have shut him up looong ago.

Instead, you offer piss-poor excuses and just let some random guy on the internet talk nothing but shit about you. Stop "bragging" unless you plan to demonstrate your so-called "prowess".

This is getting fucking old.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Ouch...

HDR was fun the other night, but I'm ready for some V...

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
You keep saying "come out of retirement" like you're some sort of fucking celebrity and this is some sort of sporting event. The average match in a fighting game takes no more than 5 minutes. You would think that if you have such amazing skills, you would have shut him up looong ago.

Instead, you offer piss-poor excuses and just let some random guy on the internet talk nothing but shit about you. Stop "bragging" unless you plan to demonstrate your so-called "prowess".

So spot on. I post this not because I have any claim of being very good at this game, nor do I know a thing about the individuals involved, but it seems so on point concerning anyone who's not shutting up or putting up...

Ouch...

HDR was fun the other night, but I'm ready for some V...

Have you seen this yet?

Last edited:

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
So spot on. I post this not because I have any claim of being very good at this game, nor do I know a thing about the individuals involved, but it seems so on point concerning anyone who's not shutting up or putting up...

Have you seen this yet?

Looks like they took some of those moves straight from yamazaki and yashiro on KOF

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

Have you seen this yet?

Yeah just saw it, should be getting my beta code tomorrow.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member

haha deal with it! A few years ago, i came here & challenged everyone. I destroyed everyone going undefeated. They even witness me going 52-0 in room.

I kept challenging Electricgrave & had all the excuses in the world to not play me. I even offered to pay for his membership but more excuses...Orochieeddie still owes me dick picks for his loss. I've proven myself already offline & online tournaments...I am retired from the FGC scene.

Also the main reason is i actually like Electricgrave...Can you imagine if i come back from retirement & destroy him. I dont think his narcissistic delusional ego can handle it but then again i used to destroy him before but for some reason he tends to forget about it, thus wasting my time.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Funny, I remember perfecting your ass before you even joined this place. You said your ava is Baklahkiller or something, and you know my handle is the same as here. The fact that you are proud of beating a bunch of noobs shows the type of person you are, I wish I had taken you up on that chance to put you down but hey, here we are now. It's sad man, I remember my matches with you, perfect on a mirror match and a perfect with T.Hawk and Deejay, I just don't know what else to say. If you don't plan on actually having a match on laggy ass and free PSN then I think there's nothing else that can be said, you're not who you claim to be, not by a long shot.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Funny, I remember perfecting your ass before you even joined this place. You said your ava is Baklahkiller or something, and you know my handle is the same as here. The fact that you are proud of beating a bunch of noobs shows the type of person you are, I wish I had taken you up on that chance to put you down but hey, here we are now. It's sad man, I remember my matches with you, perfect on a mirror match and a perfect with T.Hawk and Deejay, I just don't know what else to say. If you don't plan on actually having a match on laggy ass and free PSN then I think there's nothing else that can be said, you're not who you claim to be, not by a long shot.

This is what im talking about right here...I never played your t-hawk or zangief...The only time was your deejay & you lost rather easily. I love playing great players but it seems like a real waste of time playing someone beneath my level unless im trying to teach them something. If you want, you can be my student grasshopper.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
haha deal with it! A few years ago, i came here & challenged everyone. I destroyed everyone going undefeated. They even witness me going 52-0 in room.

The only one I've EVER heard mention ANYTHING about this is you. Just now.

I kept challenging Electricgrave & had all the excuses in the world to not play me. I even offered to pay for his membership but more excuses...

In this thread alone, the only thing I've seen him do is call you out, while your excuses consisted of:

Too bad i sprain or dislocated my elbow, would love to come out of retirement...

Once again with this "retirement" bullshit.

Orochieeddie still owes me dick picks for his loss.

Wait... So you bet that if one of you won, you would get to see pictures of the other's cock? Fuck, "bragging rights"... Show us your cawk!

I've proven myself already offline & online tournaments...I am retired from the FGC scene.

You're like a broken record - Saying the same shit over and over again.

You truly sound like a fucking chump.

EDIT: I'll put up or shut up. Giltygear on PSN. I'll be on anytime after 5PM EST today (7/20). Lag permits, I'd love to fight you. If HDR isn't your thing, I got VF2, VF5FS, SFIII:3s, Tekken Rev, T5DR, Fighting Vipers, KOF95, Vanilla SFIV, KOFXIII, and prolly some others I'm missing. I got no excuses and no claim to be this "fighting game god" that youre making yourself out to be - I'm WILLING to play you. Come at me.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
The only one I've EVER heard mention ANYTHING about this is you. Just now.

In this thread alone, the only thing I've seen him do is call you out, while your excuses consisted of:

Once again with this "retirement" bullshit.

Wait... So you bet that if one of you won, you would get to see pictures of the other's cock? Fuck, "bragging rights"... Show us your cawk!

You're like a broken record - Saying the same shit over and over again.

You truly sound like a fucking chump.

Who the fuck are you & why you care so much with my beef with Electricgrave...You one of EG's dick suckers...If you want to know more about it, i think its on this thread...
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?222312-Does-HDR-qualify-as-quot-Street-Fighter-quot

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're not making your case any better. This thread just shows how much of a dickbag you truly are. OF course the others talking shitabout HDR are dickstains as well but I think they were just doing it to bother you more than anything else.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Who the fuck are you

I'm the guy that issued you a challenge that you never responded to.

why you care so much with my beef with Electricgrave

All I ever see in this thread from you is a bunch of claims about your skill. I am WILLING to **possibly** get mercilessly beaten by you, so I can see what the fuss is about. You still have yet to respond.

What does the thread you linked have to do with the challenge I issued to you? Are you saying that HDR is beneath you? I offered alternatives.

You would think that someone who is named "HDRchampion" would have some sort of ability to back that up. I could be wrong.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The only reason HDRchump doesn't want to play anyone anymore is 'cause he's rusty as fuck and he's afraid he'll loose and that's me being generous and ignoring the fact that he is not all that great to begin with.

Edit: You know chump that you wanna comeback to the fold, so stop pretending and get back on the horse, let's see if you can actually hold your own, I'll even give you time to train, pick a date, get warmed up, come at me at your best, you'll still come short, guaranteed.

Last edited: