Super Princess Peach DS

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I went to get the new SMB last night and got this instead. Spur of the moment decision.

Super Cheap quick summary.........nothing really new. Pretty is probably the best way to describe the graphics. Some of the stages backgrounds reminds me of a girly'ish Bonk's Adventure. Music is catchy and fits the game. Gameplay is rather basic and mostly based around using 4 different heart powers. It's way to easy though since you can self heal using one of the heart powers and none of the stages I've played so far have been remotely hard. You gotta find 3 toads on each stage and finding a few of them has been a little tricky and time consuming though.

I'm sure SMB is better, but this is still a very fun game. It'll also make you want to play SMB2 again.

Probably not worth the $35 I paid for it, so I'd wait till the price drops or you can find it used for $20 or less.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Abasuto said:
I went to get the new SMB last night and got this instead. Spur of the moment decision.

Super Cheap quick summary.........nothing really new. Pretty is probably the best way to describe the graphics. Some of the stages backgrounds reminds me of a girly'ish Bonk's Adventure. Music is catchy and fits the game. Gameplay is rather basic and mostly based around using 4 different heart powers. It's way to easy though since you can self heal using one of the heart powers and none of the stages I've played so far have been remotely hard. You gotta find 3 toads on each stage and finding a few of them has been a little tricky and time consuming though.

I'm sure SMB is better, but this is still a very fun game. It'll also make you want to play SMB2 again.

Probably not worth the $35 I paid for it, so I'd wait till the price drops or you can find it used for $20 or less.

I bought it a while ago for $25 and I enjoyed it. It's a good game and it did take a little bit of time to beat but it's not as fun to go back to like some of the older mario games were.

pellucidity

Rugal's Thug
When you beat it, you can get some extra stages, which is nice

Problem: you have to replay every old stage (with different stuff to collect) to get the new ones.

ray_7

Now that you mentioned it, I forgot I haven't even bought this when it comes to the US.

Anyone has a copy for me? ;)

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
I've played a few levels of Super Princess Peach and really enjoyed it. Like Abasuto said, its not exactly groundbreaking or destined to be an all-time classic, but its simple fun with nice animation and nifty abilities. I was planning to buy a copy when I go to Japan in August.

-Tech

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
ray_7 said:
Now that you mentioned it, I forgot I haven't even bought this when it comes to the US.

Anyone has a copy for me? ;)

I have a japanese version of Super Princess Peach for the DS that I can sell to you for $26.49 shipped if you are interested in buying it from me. PM me?.:glee: ;)

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
i really liked princess peach.

havent finished it yet, but i had more fun with it than nsmb.

which vibe is the self heal? i thought it was crying, but that doesnt do anything.:annoyed: