Super Pocket by HYPER MEGA TECH (Blaze Evercade)

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
What do you guys think of the Super Pocket?

https://www.hypermegatech.com/

I was surprised to see a new product in the Evercade ecosystem that is pretty much a cheaper Evercade EXP.

I had the first Evercade handheld but I sold it in favor of the Evercade VS.

Part of the reason was because my eyes aren't what they use to be and I just wasn't using my Evercade Handheld as much because of it.

But now for less than half the price of the EXP, I might try again to see if I will get some use out of a portable handheld.

HMT_Superpocket_for_website_4K.png

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Interesting but this isn't Neo news and should be in the Handheld Systems forum.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Oh boy another shitty handheld emulation brick that'll be outdated in a week, just what we need!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
There's already a catch-all Evercade thread

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

I was surprised to see a new product in the Evercade ecosystem that is pretty much a cheaper Evercade EXP.

Part of the reason was because my eyes aren't what they use to be and I just wasn't using my Evercade Handheld as much because of it.

But now for less than half the price of the EXP, I might try again to see if I will get some use out of a portable handheld.

So you’re a blind cunt, you submit to the fact that handhelds are not good for blind cunts but then you’re happy to spend more money again because this was less than the last one to find out you’re still a blind cunt?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Remember when an entire year would go by with no new video game system hitting the market? Now it’s almost weekly…and they are rarely new, just endless remixes of the same shit over and over.

Oh look, yet another way to play Street Fighter II without enough buttons. Maybe they can fix this issue with the POS that comes out next Thursday.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Remember when an entire year would go by with no new video game system hitting the market? Now it’s almost weekly…and they are rarely new, just endless remixes of the same shit over and over.
None of these things count as video game systems. You can relax. Console generations last at least 5 years now.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Maybe I'm spoiled, but playing Gameboy style hardware with the screen on stop and the buttons below is way less enjoyable than with the screen in the center and the controls on the sides, a la the Steam Deck/Switch.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
if im getting an emulation handheld, im not gonna get one that expects me to buy rom cartridges.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Maybe I'm spoiled, but playing Gameboy style hardware with the screen on stop and the buttons below is way less enjoyable than with the screen in the center and the controls on the sides, a la the Steam Deck/Switch.

It totally depends on who made it. The Game Gear and Linx are more comfortable than the Gameboy Color but the PSP, Vita, and OG GBA are not more comfortable than a Turbo Express or GBA SP.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

For £50 that is pretty neat