Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
God damn I'm pumped. Lifelong Broncos fan.

Got two cases of Orange Crush, a big bottle of Jack, a case of Heineken, my 100" screen with DLP projector. My brother's wife is making pulled pork.

That Seahawks Super Bowl was devastating... even more devastating than when the Rockies won 21/22 on their way to getting swept by the Sox in the World Series.

But man, Super Bowl XXXII is still one of the greatest in NFL history. I still get goosebumps watching highligts of it. And then the next year, Elway winning MVP and walking away on top.

That's what I want this year. Peyton plays one last good game, wins the Super Bowl, and rides off into the sunset Elway-style.

Any predictions? Rooting interests?

I'm saying the Broncos hit Cam Newton enough to keep the score down, and get out of there with a 23-20 win. Von Miller MVP.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
It'll be a blowout on par with Superbowl 48 and Cam Newton will have at least one rushing td.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I think the Panthers will take it, but I am rooting for the Broncos as I have always been a Manning fan.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I really want Denver to win although I wouldn't put any money on them. Denver D really needs to get to Cam early and often - can't let them jump out to a huge lead early on like they always seem to do.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I love Peyton's experience, but I'm gonna go with the panthers for overall a better team

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I want Denver to win, but think Carolina is gonna crush them. Can the Denver D play the game of their lives 2 weeks in a row? That's the only way Denver can win. Unfortunately for the Denver D, Cam Newton is not a pylon like Tom Brady.

The great thing is that next season is not too far away now. :) Soon it will be spring, then summer...

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Broncos. I see Von and Demarcus just sacking the shit out of Cam.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The Broncos always get fucked on Hall of Fame voting.

Davis, Lynch, and Atwater all held out of the HOF this year.

Randy Gradishar is the NFL's all time leading tackler and was the heart of the Orange Crush defense, but he isn't in the HOF. He had more tackles in 10 seasons than Junior Seau had in 20.

If Gradishar played for the Bears or Cowboys there'd be fucking shrines to him.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Raider fan here, I hate the Broncos, but I like Peyton Manning. That being said, I think the Panthers have a better chance of winning. Peyton and the offense haven't done anything much in the playoffs and as good as their defense is, which is really good, I dont think they can stop Carolina's offense. Carolina is no slouch on defense either. Denver's only chance is to not get blown away early on.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Got a quart of shine and two pounds of calf fries going with me to a friends party. I am pulling for roid-Peyton.

Go Vols.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Got a quart of shine and two pounds of calf fries going with me to a friends party. I am pulling for roid-Peyton.

Go Vols.

Lol, just Googled calf fries. You're kidding, right? Right?!

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I'm going for the Broncos but I have a feeling the Panthers defence is going to do to Denver what the Bears did to New England in superbowl 20.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm voting for the Washington Redskins...

xROTx

Hubes22

New Challenger
49ers fan here.. Not a fan of either team. I predict a blowout. 42-14, Panthers.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I think the Panthers win, but it'll be a close game. Blowouts somehow never seem to happen when you're expecting one.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Miami Dolphins will win it this year...

xROTx

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Orlando Magic will take this one.
They're broadcasting it live on dutch tv to, will be watching since I have to work the late shift.