Suomalainen thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
I don't really know if I'll make it..

I don't have any lift and public transport can fuck off.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
All went well. Still wasn't no picnic, you know.

But Tony, what do yo mean "public transport can fuck off"? It isn't worth taking the bus to such a rare meeting as this? But yeah, Viaton will pick you up. Speak up Viaton.

1800 hours is good, but like I said, you can pretty much come when you like. But please inform me beforehand. I'm going to send my mobile phone number to all of you as a private message, so you can call me if you have troubles finding the place, etc. But checking www.ytv.fi and reittiopas should get you here.

Last edited:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Yup, Reittiopas painted a nice red line from the station to your place, surprised if you haven't see it, it's nearly half a street wide ;)
Yuh, I will be taking the train to your place, but Viaton will provide a lift back, so all is kewl.

p.s. I really hope you guys were being modest about your fighting skillz.... my Terry, Robert, Malin(2k3) team is da bomb.
... against the cpu atleast, i've only played against people unfamiliar with 2d fighters, with the obvious consequences... still handicap in Garou Vs. is great, managed to balance myself against the others.

On another 2k3 note, I wanted to see the Korean team ending, so I played those guys a couple of days ago, I don't normally use them, I managed to beat Mukai in one try, Chang beat some serious orochi a$$, was well surprised, Kim came in to finish him off, that's the first time i've beaten him without a continue service!

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
Sorry guys, can't make it.. :(

Olis pitäny tietää aiemmin ettei tää viikonloppu sovi mulle..

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Bum :crying:

I was also wanting to see why everyone trashes SVC :spock:

So, we only have 2 confirmations :eye: :eye: hope you others respond soon in the positive.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Come on, Tony. We've been planning this for many weeks now. Whatever you have, you can blow it off, because our meeting was planned first, right?

But if you really can't make it, then too bad (for you). I just hope we (me, RR and viaton) can have a fourth participant to join us. Late and Raz?

I was looking forward to SvC C too. Damn. I guess this means that you, viaton, should bring both your old-style controllers. In addition to the Shock Troopers MVS.

viaton

Neo Geo Cup '98
Hi guys,

I have been sick (flu) for a couple of days now and still having pretty high fever.
So no gaming for me tonight. Damn I hate this! :mad:

Is it really so that only finngamer and RR that are ok for tonight?
I really hope we can arrange this again in the near future!

I am truly sorry guys! :(

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Haha seems like the tide has turned against us :smirk:

Well then, what do we do? If we still do this, I wont want to bring my AES, 'cause i'd have to use the public transport to get back.

Thoughts?

... i'm going out now for a a couple of hours, i'll check the board when I get back.

- RR

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I'm fucking speechless. The only thing that kept me going in the bitter hours of the night (guard duty, in the army training) was that I knew we'd have some hardcore gaming come saturday. Now it's falling apart.

I know you didn't plan your flu, but at least Tony should've known this coming.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll have other chances at this.

But RR, I say we keep going. We still have my MVS and 2 SamShos, 2 KoF's, Puzzle Bobble 2 and 5 Metal Slugs to keep us going. Plus all the Non-Neo consoles. (Soul Calibur 2, Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO, Street Fighter 2...) I think we'll have a great time. And you don't have to bring anything. What do you say?

Don't know what's the deal with Late and Razoola, but you guys just contact me on my mobile, if you're coming, OK?

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I have just replied to your pm. Im not 100% sure yet if I can make it, I will know at around 15.00 hours if my wife needs to steal the car or not.

Raz

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Yep, i'll still come... and I might still bring my AES ;) (i seem to suck at the early KoF's, what can I say :glee: ) will see what I think about coming back... I'll be there about 18:00

Come on Razoola ;) dont let the wife steal the car!!

- RR

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Ahh. Finally some light at the end of the tunnel.

Raz, I really hope you can get the car. But if you don't, me and RR will have fun for all of us. 18.00 sounds good, RR. See you then.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
and so we wait with baited breath as to what will be the fate of Razoola?!?
.... the tension, you can cut it with a knife ;)

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
It looks like wifey is gonna need the car... Dam :(

What time due you plan on going on till, because its possible I could still make it but I would be very late indeed?

Raz

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Well, like I said previously on this thread, when it comes to videogames, I don't need sleep. So we'll be playing late.

And like I also said earlier, if you or RR want, you can even spend the night here. I've got the couch and a mattress for you two. That way you, RR, wouldn't have to take your gear home in the middle of the night (should you choose to bring it), and you, Raz, wouldn't have to worry about driving home very late.

Just giving you more options.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Ok,
So what time might you be talking about there Razoola?
I'm still tossing it over in my mind about bringing my gear, all together it's actually a bit heavy, even for :mr_t: :p but I can still manage.... hmmmm

- RR

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
The gear isn't a necessity. Just do what you want. And remember, now we'd also need two old-style controllers too.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I sopose as long as my wife gets back when she expects to I would be there around 10 or 11pm. I dont mind driving to pick up you gear or drop you off again after (as long as your not in lapland) but you shouldent depend on this incase I cant make it.

If I do actually make it then the use of the couch or a mattress would be very handy. If there is going to be a MVS there I can bring along a unibios also.

Raz

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
yeah, i was referring to the whole package weight, i've packed it all before for a friends party. My only concern is getting it home, I would really only feel comfortable bringing it if I had some car/taxi to go home.
It would be good to have my system though right? MOTW, new KoF's !!

-RR

p.s. 4 of us looking at once, yay

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
If that's possible Raz then that would work out great, i guess.
Those farkin EspooNeoJackers.... they're out there ya know...

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
hehe, i'm a reply whore :drool:

Okay i'm bringing my system!!
It would be awesome if you could make it to Raz, it'll be worth the drive i'm sure!!
If Raz can't make it, then i'll have to fork out for a Taxi, in which case perhaps someone could be charitable to the pizza on my behlaf, to take the sting out of the fare :loco:

- RR

p.s. i'm sat in my garden, having coffee... wireless is sweet

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
How handy would installing a unibios into my MVS be? What would it enable?

10 or 11 pm would be okay, if you plan on crashing here. We've got all night. And maybe a couple of matches in the morning, too.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
finngamer, I heard it's pretty awesome, those who have them always go on about never going back. Mode settings, cheats, dips etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.