Suomalainen thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
Razoola said:
The socket is what you universe bios will fit into. once the old bios is removed.
Does the socket allow the bios to be removed easily (without soldering) for updating?

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Raz, that was good... almost too good :cool:
I'll just bring my Bios to the meet and you can take it back with you and reflash it.

Akira: Yep, that's what the socket is all about.

Check out my NeoBling :kekeke:

NEO-P0_Necklace.jpg

... hope it brings me good luck against Raz in our NTM rematch.

... and for those that don't recognize that, it's the NEO-P0, i.e. the original AES Bios.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I have to visit my folks on friday, and I'd return on saturday before the meet.

I'm visiting Kuusjoki, that's near Salo. Raz, you're coming from Turku? Would it be OK if you picked me up from Salo on the way? I could come to the ABC gas station, that's right next to the motorway.

Akira_Tekagi said:
I would like to travel by train. I already checked VR's homepage for the train schedule. The most suitable departure times to Helsinki would be at 12.07 (arrival 13.56) and 13.07 (arrival 14.56).

If Raz says yes, the we'd be in Espoo at 3, right? So maybe it'd be good if you could be at the Espoo station also at that time, so we could pick you up as well.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
finngamer said:
I have to visit my folks on friday, and I'd return on saturday before the meet.

I'm visiting Kuusjoki, that's near Salo. Raz, you're coming from Turku? Would it be OK if you picked me up from Salo on the way? I could come to the ABC gas station, that's right next to the motorway.

If Raz says yes, the we'd be in Espoo at 3, right? So maybe it'd be good if you could be at the Espoo station also at that time, so we could pick you up as well.

I can pick you up from the ABC though I don't know exactly where that is at present. Picking up from the station is no problem either though youll both have to lie in the back of the car because there is no back seat.

Raz

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
RockstarRunner said:
Check out my NeoBling :kekeke:

NEO-P0_Necklace.jpg
Nice idea! That might start a new trend here at Neo-Geo.com! :D

Damn! I just checked my AES system box to see if I still had my original bios chip, but then I remembered that it was destroyed when I had my AES modified with the debug bios. I wonder what a debug bios NeoBling would look like... :smirk:

aria

Former Moderator
Quick questions:

(1) What's the proper way to write Finnish in Finnish?
(2) How do you say "welcome"?
(3) Did Conan win the election?

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
1) Suomenkielinen (Finnish language) or Suomalainen (Finnish in general)
2) Tervetuloa
3) The battle wages on, the election is not over yet :)

Anyway so me and Akira should be at Espoo train station at around 15.00? So if we'll go with 12.07 train which is in Helsinki at ~14.00 then we'll go to Espoo from there? I don't know much about travelling by train (hardly ever done that) so do we have to buy two tickets or what?

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
Reiko said:
3) The battle wages on, the election is not over yet :)

Anyway so me and Akira should be at Espoo train station at around 15.00? So if we'll go with 12.07 train which is in Helsinki at ~14.00 then we'll go to Espoo from there? I don't know much about travelling by train (hardly ever done that) so do we have to buy two tickets or what?
3) The second and final election day is 29th of January (next sunday) if you're intrested to know, Bobak. I've already voted in advance.

I've travelled by train many times and I think it's a very easy and comfortable way to travel. I have been to Helsinki a few times and I know that the local trains leave from the main station (where we would arrive from Tampere). Of course we would both have to buy two tickets, one for the Tampere - Helsinki train and the other for the Helsinki - Espoo local train.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Finn, do you have 2 PS2 pads? I thought I could bring Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, it's Ko-Op fun.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
RR: when are you going to go to the meet? I think I'll go by a car again so if you want I could pick you up.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
RockstarRunner said:
Finn, do you have 2 PS2 pads? I thought I could bring Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, it's Ko-Op fun.

One pad, and one twin X-Arcade. :cool:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Tai: I can leave home at 16:00, would that be too late? I appreciate the offer :)

Finn: I will bring 1 pad along then, MK:SM needs analog :rolleyes:

I got Genji, which is a fairly new release for €20 in a bargain bin at TopTen :D score! It once again shows that the PS2 is really capable of producing some really good looking gfx... and it's a good game.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
RockstarRunner said:
Tai: I can leave home at 16:00, would that be too late? I appreciate the offer :)

That's ok for me. Just give me your home address and phone number. I really don't remember exactly where you live. :rolleyes:

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
Reiko: I checked the VR train schedule again for Helsinki - Espoo trains. There is a local train leaving to Espoo at 14.28 (arrival 14.53), so if we travel with the 12.07 train we'll have plenty of time to change trains at Helsinki.

Finngamer: I'll PM you my mobile phone number today, so that you can contact me and Reiko when we arrive at Espoo. I probably won't bring any AES games to the meet.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
errr, if I have too :kekeke: but i'm sure as heck not playing SVC :loco:

Finn, what pizza options are open to us? I have an urge for koti pizza :drool:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
ÄSVEESEKAOS!!! :kekeke:

Why Kotipizza? Their pizzas are small and expensive. Nah, let's just order from this nearby place.

Rob, did you get my PM? ;)

I have a pretty good coverage of games here, but do bring any games you want to play. I have all the hardware as well (AES and MVS)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
just wondering if you have a 360 fin?

Raz

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
I'll bring my DS and Metroid Prime Hunters demo, let's test it ^^ Let's take the 12.07 train then.

Kotipizza sucks compared to mannepizza ;) Let's eat that if there's a kebab place near.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Finn: I remember how me came into the living room after we heard that blurt out of the tv set, much laughter followed. Yes, I got your PM, and I wonder how you're gonna make it worth my while? :D

Woah, seems I stirred up a hornets nest of Pizza opinions :eek: that was just the first one that came to my mind.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Raz, yeah I have a 360.

RockstarRunner said:
Yes, I got your PM, and I wonder how you're gonna make it worth my while? :D

I'll take a +1 handicap in Turf Masters. You'll need it. ;)

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Do you have Golden Eye or Perfect Dark for N64, and many controllers? I've got PD and a good controller. Maybe we could play those on multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.