StoneAgeGamer and Terraonion Pre-Orders for NeoSD Pro AES/MVS

Inshakoor

New Challenger
Hey all,

Looks like stoneagegamer and terraonion are kicking off preorders for the NeoSD Pro AES and MVS starting now. Orders should be fulfilled by December. The standard NeoSD's are not available unfortunately, of which, the MVS was what I was waiting for of course lol.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Saw that, but $650? Eh i can get buy with my banana cart and batocera.
It's the "Pro" version. I'm afraid it's what it costs now. Very expensive, but ultimately worth it in my opinion if you're serious about playing everything on a real system.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
It's the "Pro" version. I'm afraid it's what it costs now. Very expensive, but ultimately worth it in my opinion if you're serious about playing everything on a real system.
Fair point, but I do have the 161 cart in my 2 slot, a MiSTer that can be easily installed in my chewlix, and then batocera on the chewlix. I really did consider it to have one, but honestly I don't spend that much time on my Neo to justify that price tag.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

Neo 25 owners beware; my voltages were/are perfect, and we couldn’t get @Jon ’s to run on my cab.

I love the idea of a 7 slot jukebox of games-but TO’s iffy customer service, high prices, and sometimes it does/sometimes it doesn’t work level of products…meh.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
My friend in the UK ordered the current model a year back and it arrived in a broken snaplock. There's been radio silence since, he's not managed to get through to them at all via email or twitter.

deviljin102

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I did want a pro recently but with eBay prices, hell no. Then this comes available after I already spent nearly $600 on a mister that's on the way. I may just skip this since it's not slated to ship until December. I also heard the neo geo cd playback on the Pro isn't that great. Can anyone clarify?

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I did want a pro recently but with eBay prices, hell no. Then this comes available after I already spent nearly $600 on a mister that's on the way. I may just skip this since it's not slated to ship until December. I also heard the neo geo cd playback on the Pro isn't that great. Can anyone clarify?
I sold my Pro but when I had it there wasn’t support for all CD games just some of them worked. The ones that did work were fine (and it’s a fair number of games that work) but I never got the impression they were working on 100% compatibility for it—always felt a bit half baked. Overall though I still think it’s a good flash cart.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Hey all,

Looks like stoneagegamer and terraonion are kicking off preorders for the NeoSD Pro AES and MVS starting now. Orders should be fulfilled by December. The standard NeoSD's are not available unfortunately, of which, the MVS was what I was waiting for of course lol.
10 shekels have been deposited in your account

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Terraonion is a piece of shit. I'd rather hold out for a Darksoft cart if I ever feel the need to get an MVS flashcart.

I’m on the wait list for the Darksoft cart, it will be almost half the price of this. I don’t care about instant loading of games, and I don’t want Neo Geo CD games in mono.

deviljin102

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I’m on the wait list for the Darksoft cart, it will be almost half the price of this. I don’t care about instant loading of games, and I don’t want Neo Geo CD games in mono.
Darksoft mentioned some time ago that the next batch of carts won't be cheap. Prolly $600-$700 range.