SSSSOOO... calling your partners son... a...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
"Cunt face... waste of time..."...

get's you into trouble...

I did that over the weekend... Jan aint talking to me now...

Along with the weird late night texts and phone calls.. she blames YOU lot for making me a "Wanker..."

xROTx

PS. I CAN'T COOK... MOFOS! I am fooked:(

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
She's taking it personal because she raised said cunt face...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
She's taking it personal because she raised said cunt face...

Jan is LOVELY... most understanding person i know...

...She has one blind spot... her kids...

I just tell it how it is... LONG story short... her eldest son... age 37... is one selfish dumbass fuck... along with his "WALRUS... fat as fuck gf..." he makes my life hell..

They wanted a TV... Jan promised them one from my pawn shop... i said No...

It all went to hell in a cart:D

xROTx

PS. I have now relented and got them the TV... from my shop... Pfft... I need to eat:D

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, I don't blame you. I'd be pissed too, wasting a perfectly good tv on the fuck... but happy wife happy life I guess. :p

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rot, maybe you should take a little break from this place. It helps, from time to time.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot, maybe you should take a little break from this place. It helps, from time to time.

I did consider that Nick... really I did...

However, It seems no matter if I tell people i'm taking a hiatus or not... they bug me:D... and you know me... i hate to be bugged:p

xROTx

PS. This wasn't really a prob with the forum... it was me just being me... telling Jan how i didn't like her son:D

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
He's a fucking grown man, he should buy his own fucking TV.

If he wants one from YOUR BUSINESS he should sack up and buy it himself.

You should be able to say that another adult is a worthless piece of shit, regardless of relation.

Just my two cents, but when I tend to do what I suggested to you, people call me the asshole.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Make him pay it back through labor.

Have him help you out at the store. Make him sweep and clean and stock shelves, or re-paint the walls or whatever until he's paid it off.

Relationships are about compromise, not capitulation.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
I agree with the last 2 posts. Treat adults as adults.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I'd have waited until someone pawned a 1980s brown box crt with manual tune, snapped the dial off with it stuck on channel 5 and given the cunt that.

Beggars can't be choosers.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
they are not kids when they are 37. those are lazy useless cunts just as you described.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm a year younger than the guy and I can't see not having the cash to buy my own TV. I have a waifu, house, a kid. And several TVs.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I think if you had managed to leave "cunt" out of it, you'd be in a more defensible position. "A loser and a waste of time" would have been better, and probably more accurate.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
One of the main rules is never talking bad about someone's immediate family. These cause strains in relationships even if its true. Even if they themselves say it, you would just go with it but dont actually say it.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Fuck it... I treat NG.com like my own life... i'd tell YOU guys exactly the same if needed...

Luckily... I aint sleeping with any of you:D

xROTx

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
That wasn't very smart, rot my friend. Even though you're right. Jan feels if anyone can call him that it's her.
She also maybe offended because since she raised him, it gets interpreted as if she fucked up his upbringing.
Wich I personally believe is not the case, when you get older you make your own choices and noone but oneself is responsible for them.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
That wasn't very smart, rot my friend. Even though you're right. Jan feels if anyone can call him that it's her.
She also maybe offended because since she raised him, it gets interpreted as if she fucked up his upbringing.
Wich I personally believe is not the case, when you get older you make your own choices and noone but oneself is responsible for them.

Meh... It's like another internet fight...

I'll say something... and either back it up... or retreat...

I already have supplied the TV... but won't back down from the "Your son is a useless Cunt remark..."...

Think of it as an insight into how I mod around here...

xROTx

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
He's a fucking grown man, he should buy his own fucking TV.

If he wants one from YOUR BUSINESS he should sack up and buy it himself.

You should be able to say that another adult is a worthless piece of shit, regardless of relation.

Just my two cents, but when I tend to do what I suggested to you, people call me the asshole.

What he said. :up:

You were not out of line...he's a grown ass man.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I understand that and you shouldn't back out on that statement either, but you probably knew jan was going to be pissed of about it ;)