SS64 or FF:WA?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Which one should I buy first? I just won IcoNsx's auction for a Rev. 2 board w/Buriki 1 and SS2: WR last night, and now I'm debating which of those to pick up first. I'll get both eventually, but which one will be more fun to play while I wait for my gaming funds to build back up?

Thanks for your opinions!

were8kosh

Rugal's Thug
15 Year Member
wtg on the buy. what you pay for it?
i just got the hyper ver2 and all 4 fighters (NOS) for around 370 shipped.
FFWA rocks i like it alot. SS plays like it was rushed out to market.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Yeah, if you already have Warrior's Rage (the better of the two games) go with FFWA, DEFINITELY

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Holy wow, $370 for the board w/all 4 games, that's a great price by any measure, I'd say! I won the auction at $255, and I thought that was a good price judging by the prices for the same stuff new on Arcadeshock.com.

Thanks for helping me make up my mind; FFWA it is. I'm probably going to order a new kit from Arcadeshock for $165, or is there somewhere else I should look for a better price?

CAN'T WAIT to play it! :tickled:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
keep your eyes peeled, or ask around on the boards...unless you really want the complete kit with artwork. I have bare carts for mine, except for SS64. Some people HAVE to have the artwork though. Also there is a guy on ebay, can't think of the name of their shop....has a western themed website...anyone? They have FFWA for $90 i think.