SS0 News, post it here.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
Ok since there aren't any REAL SS0 Only news topics i decided to create one... I'll start off by asking what that text at the site means, (the new text in the bottom of the screen)...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
that news means tsukaesugi will be a very fucking happy man :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

loke test in shibuya on the dates listed and in sugamo same dates (shibuya is taito station arcade and sugamo is play city carrot).

from 2morrow till sunday!!!!

happy ss0 loke test time tsukae!!

multi_co

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'd post here, but I have magazines to buy.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i look up to you as a purchaser of magazines. i cant buy magazines here without my girlfriend holding my hand coz i cant speak japanese

crying

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
わああああああああああああ!!!!!&#6528 1;

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
Good luck Tsukaesugi! Get us some footage!!! buttrock

<small>[ August 13, 2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: deathknight ]</small>

tsukaesugi

deathknight:
Good luck Tsukaesugi! Get us some footage!!! buttrock
Ahh... no cell phone cam!

You'll have to rely on my mad writing skillz to bring all the action and wonderment home.

Any requests on what I should look out for?

tsukaesugi

Rade Kuruc:
tsukaesugi:

Yeah, a fucking camera.
Just said 'I don't have one' two posts up, champ. Read before you write.

@deathknight, sorry I'm a bit out of the SS0 loop, who are 'the clones'?

<small>[ August 13, 2003, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: tsukaesugi ]</small>

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Exactly. And I honestly don't care for a lot of people's opinions on fighters sometimes. Not even my own, to tell you the truth.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Rade Kuruc:
Exactly. And I honestly don't care for a lot of people's opinions on fighters sometimes. Not even my own, to tell you the truth.
I like movies that have alot of Karate in them.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
tsukaesugi:
Rade Kuruc:
tsukaesugi:

Yeah, a fucking camera.
Just said 'I don't have one' two posts up, champ. Read before you write.

@deathknight, sorry I'm a bit out of the SS0 loop, who are 'the clones'?
i think they're called something like enji and suji or something like that, just the clones of sogetsu and kazuki, they also appeared in ss64 as the bust forms of them... they're on the top of the selection list and fight with hands and not weapons ^^

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
why is ss0 not featured on the playmore web site?

I would have thought such a big release would warrant full coverage... but they haven't mentioned it once!!

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
why is ss0 not featured on the playmore web site?

I would have thought such a big release would warrant full coverage... but they haven't mentioned it once!!
it was mentioned on the japanese version and is in the list of arcade games..

tsukaesugi

Apparently my stay on Unregistered Island is over and I've been allowed back onto the forums, I woke up to find that I was a junior member again with beelzebubble's avatar for some strange reason...

Well, despite my incredible hangover, and incredibly angry fiance (we were supposed to buy wedding rings today) I'm off to the loke test.

I'll tell you guys in advance, I only plan on playing against the CPU, and I plan on being Haomaru, 'cause he's my strongest character, and I should be able to last the longest with him.

I phoned eight one last night and told him about the test, I think he's going tonight as well, and hopefully he'll be able to share some of his views too.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Have fun, really looking forward to some reports here !

If only this game would turn out to be as good as expected.. drool_2

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I thought every living person in Japan had cell phone cameras?

Believed it was a common law...

<small>[ August 14, 2003, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Average Joe ]</small>

tsukaesugi

Back from the loke test... info posted <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=005118;p=12" target="_blank">here</a>.

eight one

Igniz's Servent
tsukaesugi:
Apparently my stay on Unregistered Island is over and I've been allowed back onto the forums, I woke up to find that I was a junior member again with beelzebubble's avatar for some strange reason...

Well, despite my incredible hangover, and incredibly angry fiance (we were supposed to buy wedding rings today) I'm off to the loke test.

I'll tell you guys in advance, I only plan on playing against the CPU, and I plan on being Haomaru, 'cause he's my strongest character, and I should be able to last the longest with him.

I phoned eight one last night and told him about the test, I think he's going tonight as well, and hopefully he'll be able to share some of his views too.
Sorry I'm late.

Now that I actually go to play, I guess I try can offer up a few 'points':

-Maybe this game is better suited as "Samurai Spirits 4.5". Ok, that was a bad joke. As you heard before, the gameplay is based on SS4 in a lot of ways, with a few new features.

-Shizumaru seems to be the one character people will use if they want to get in a quick win. (One guy had about 15 wins racked up).

-Feel good about 'fireball wars'? Use Mina! She has so much variety in her projectile attacks that it's not even funny. Almost something for every situation. She's very, very quick, too.

-Kasuregedo. Yes, he is big and slow as hell, but like many other 'big lug' characters, the power he wields is just obscene. He has one slash that cover just about the entire height of the screen! One of his grabs (a command grab?!) does some 30% damage-if not nore.

-Yoshitora seems to be a bigger 'pimp' than Ukyo! On a serious note, he seems to be a fairly balanced character and one of the most used of the new folks.

I don't know...everything else seems to have already been covered by tsuka, and beelz. If another test pops up in Yokohama, I'll definitely be around to see what else I missed.

neodemon

n00b
Official site for Samurai Spirits Zero
<a href="http://www.samurai-zero.jp/" target="_blank">http://www.samurai-zero.jp/</a>