Spring Training: Mid-Atlantic peeps (PA/NJ/DE/DC) 4/6/2024

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Jim's Game Gym will be open on Saturday, 4/6/2024 from 10am-11pm

Please come help me break in my new Sega Swing 3player and 4player panels.
^_^

Ninja Baseball Batman
Capcom D&D games
Aliens v Predator

…and so on and so forth.

Fighters and pew pews and neo geo in effect of course.

…and…

OUTRUN 2 HAS BEEN FIXED (!)

PM for addy deets.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Have fun, man! GrandAm Chandler and a few others we know will be there too. We’ll look forward to seeing you at the next one. ^_^

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Work has me traveling constantly during this time. I try to come home to hang with the wife for at least the weekend when I’m away for so long so I can’t make this one.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Damn... would love to join (and potentially gather a couple of NC's finest) but that's the wife's birthday weekend and we've got plans.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Damn... would love to join (and potentially gather a couple of NC's finest) but that's the wife's birthday weekend and we've got plans.

A Carolina’s contingent would be lit. KP, Mugi, Gohan…man, y’all could rent an Econoline and make a long weekend of it!

I’ll give lots of head’s up for the next meet (tentatively Summer…I’m trying to do these quarterly) so folks can plan.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Just got word from alberto; 4p panel can’t ship until mid April. That said, The 4p panel won’t be here in time; however, the 4p games can have 3p at a time, and some games max out at 3p by default.

I’d like to set up ahead of time, so I spend more time with humans than under the hood of cabs at this meet up.

Here are your choices for the 3player cab:

-ninja baseball batman
-d&d mystaria
-d&d ToD
-battle circuit
-AvP
-Armored Warriors

I’m partial to Amored Warriors myself, because it is all the robos from CyberBots in a beat ‘em up. Lmk, no big rush.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
AvP has been voted for the Swing.

RSVP bump.

Please shoot me a PM if you plan on attending this Saturday.

Thanks!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Yo Jim, thanks again for the invite but I'm not gonna be able to make it out that way this weekend. Please keep me in mind for the next one!

Silver lining, lithy is probably swinging by my place on Saturday and we'll be getting down on some NG here. Filthadelphia versus Pissburgh weekend! :keke:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Yo Jim, thanks again for the invite but I'm not gonna be able to make it out that way this weekend. Please keep me in mind for the next one!

Silver lining, lithy is probably swinging by my place on Saturday and we'll be getting down on some NG here. Filthadelphia versus Pissburgh weekend! :keke:

That’s what’s up! We’ll FaceTime or Twitch or some such w/ y’all dudes. I know it’s a looooong haul to turn and burn for a couple hours of fun.

You get dibs on the guest room next time!

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I'll be stopping by late in the afternoon, knock on wood... Curious to know if the Hyper 64 will be running fighters in any capacity.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'll be stopping by late in the afternoon, knock on wood... Curious to know if the Hyper 64 will be running fighters in any capacity.

That could be arranged. ^_^

If not on the neo25, on a SuperGun for sure. We’ll take a consensus, and see if the Neo25 is signed up for 4p PGM/2 duty or not…

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Tentative game y machine menu:

-AvP and Battle Circuit on Swing
-Hyper 64 on Neo25
-Thunder Dragon 2 & Air Gallet for Pewpew
-Tt3x on big tv for SotM
-OR2 on Jambo
-vewlix running A two player co-op shooter? Under Defeat? Zero Gunner2?
-puchi carrot or other spinner controller game (Arkanoid) on Astro
-system 32 racer on super gun
-Naomi multi on Net City
-neo cmvs + stack of carts + tss
-Blast = SpikeOut? Or CPS3 multi or Jamma Saturn…what ever we don’t do on blast, do on Axum Works SG
-Aero =_________
-linked machines Backfire! if enough interest

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

What floats your boat the most out of B•One, FF, or SamSho for the Hyper?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
SamSho, Wild Ambition, B•1, Japanese cars, and drifting, in that order. 😉 Thank you.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Today is the day! New times:

11am-11pm

Looking forward to seeing those that can make it.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Hope it was a good time. Maybe work won’t have me traveling as much next time so I can make it.

Thanks, man it was good to see those that could make it…hopefully the DC contingent can make the next one!

Speaking of next one:

Early, mid, or late Summer? What’s a good fit for folks?

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Thanks, man it was good to see those that could make it…hopefully the DC contingent can make the next one!

Speaking of next one:

Anytime works for me. But maybe mid to late would be best, as there's con's in June 🤔

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

Speaking of next one:

I think @Jon is coming around July 23rd for Def Leppard if you have it around then, just a thought.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Dude is attending a Def Leppard show on purpose, and has the *nerve* to say disparaging things about King’s X?

Even though…I’ll consider it. ;^)

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Dude is attending a Def Leppard show on purpose, and has the *nerve* to say disparaging things about King’s X?

Even though…I’ll consider it. ;^)
That’s Jon for ya! He never met anyone or anything he didn’t like lol.