Sports Thread... Lachlan Edition....

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Ball tamperin mutha fuckas

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
When I saw the title I was hoping for professional beer games. Like that Beerfest movie.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

That was a Tragedy on a DIFFERENT level dumbass....

It had nothing really to do with sports but the way crowds are policed and the cover up afterwards... The issue still causes MASSIVE resentment and anger amongst people...

...and EVERY subsequent Government had to deal with the Political fallout from this...

I have NO idea why you would compare The Hillsborough Disaster... to this incident...

EXPLAIN YOUSELF!

xROTx

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Steady lad.

I know much about the tragic events at Hillsborough. Not comparing the two incidents at all.

Simply making a comment about what an English PM would/wouldn't do.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Steady lad.

I know much about the tragic events at Hillsborough. Not comparing the two incidents at all.

Simply making a comment about what an English PM would/wouldn't do.

The Original Op thread is about a bit of cheating... that caused a national uproar...

...i aint naive enough to assume no one cheats... they just happen to get caught....

What I didn't do... was say... "Hey... dumbasses... let's turn this into Political Chat about ANY INCIDENTS.... no matter how tenous a link it is...."...

xROTx

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I'm a massive cricket fan and TBH ball tampering is something that has gone on for as long as i've watched the game and by all nations as well may i add.
But this is bad, really bad, caught red handed on camera and then admitting to it at a press conference is unparalled in the sport.
Sad thing is i don't know why they needed to do it ????, they're damn good players and can win without cheating.
Does make me wonder as a brit about the validity of our ashes humiliation a few months back.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I think Lachy would be heavyweight champion of the world at that....

Brings a tear to me eye you sayin that.

There's only one type of ball tampering I approve of and I think we all know what I'm getting at.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Did anyone catch "The Last Dance" last night? I thought that documentary was fire. Didn't realize Pippen was so underpaid and signed a such a dumb deal.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Did anyone catch "The Last Dance" last night? I thought that documentary was fire. Didn't realize Pippen was so underpaid and signed a such a dumb deal.

Get this shit out of this thread! Bulls talk only allowed as it pertains to triple champ Luke Longley.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Have a new team, waiting on the name. thanks tho