Spinmasters

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
BTW, the best port of the original J&M is for the Genny and is US exclusive. Ya lucky bastards ;).

well i'll be damned.

joe & mac genesis was always hard to find, at least it was more uncommon than the snes version.

when i was a kid i never knew there was an arcade game of it. playing it on the wii arcade classics, i guess i'm just biased towards the snes game cause it was my first one, ya know? maybe if i had played the arcade version first when i was a kid i'd be biased towards it.

anyways i'm a big Data East fan. it's a real shame Spinmasters never got a home port. could've opened it up to a wider audience.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
...i guess i'm just biased towards the snes game cause it was my first one, ya know? maybe if i had played the arcade version first when i was a kid i'd be biased towards it.

I know the feeling, since I prefer Dracula XX to Rondo. Strictly subjective, for no objective reason. You have one of the latter on your side though: J&M on the SFC has better music.

anyways i'm a big Data East fan. it's a real shame Spinmasters never got a home port. could've opened it up to a wider audience.

DECO is sublime, nobody had a better sense of humor then they did, and I fully agree with the "opening up"... imagine Windjammers & Street Hoop having ports.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I been a witness to this game for ages
And if I stare death in face, no time to waste

[SUP]D'Angelo and the Vanguard, 1000 Deaths[/SUP]

alby13

Kuroko's Training Dummy
i had to own this game. picked it up recently. best platformer on Neo and the cartoon aesthetic offers huge enjoyment. definitely underrated.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
definitely underrated.

Well, I tend to disagree on this one. Sure, it always depends, how broadly you define it but if we strictly hold on to the Neo Geo, a console with so few jump'n runs, how could one underrate any of them? You have no choice but to try and have a blast with what's there in the first place. A true SNK disciple simply can't afford the luxury of underrating a game, at least not within certain genres.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Finally got around to playing this one since I picked it up again, just as good as I remembered. I think I'll try to beat it in AES mode and then see about working on a 1 CC. It took me awhile to remember that jumping on enemies is generally more effective than using your weapon shot.