Source for adapter to play Jamma on MVS cab?

Aurich

n00b
With the unfortunate passing on of jammaboards.com does anyone have an alternate hookup for an adaptor to play Jamma games in an MVS cab so I don't cook the audio amp on my PCBs? Tried to search, but all the results are too old to be useful anymore.

I haven't even found reliable instructions for wiring my own adapter, would appreciate any leads if you have them! I have Jamma connectors and fingerboards.

For reference this is for a Neo Candy 29.

Thanks!

Aurich

n00b
"Sold Out Sorry, JNX Big Red isn’t available at this time." :(

Still, thanks for the lead, maybe he'll do more. I'd actually been to that site looking, but didn't look under the right category.

Aurich

n00b
Sent a contact request asking if he'll do more, and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If anyone else has a lead or instructions for wiring my own let me know. :)

Edit: "Limited supply, get them before they are gone for good." Just saw that, doesn't bode well. :(

Edit2: Because my reading comprehension sucks ass just saw this part "(Version 1.1 will support stereo input)" so sounds like they're being improved.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
"Sold Out Sorry, JNX Big Red isn’t available at this time." :(

Still, thanks for the lead, maybe he'll do more. I'd actually been to that site looking, but didn't look under the right category.

I think I have a single v1.0 left if you need one right now. I'll give you a discounted rate of course. v1.1 is probably going to be in sometime within the next two weeks.

Aurich

n00b
I think I have a single v1.0 left if you need one right now. I'll give you a discounted rate of course. v1.1 is probably going to be in sometime within the next two weeks.

Hey, thanks. :) If you're coming out with the new one in two weeks or so then I'm happy to wait and get it, that's great news.