Soul Sacrifice Delta

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Has anyone played this? I'm confused. Is it a dlc to the original? Or a separate updated game? Looks like the only physical English release is Chinese, and it's expensive.

Do you all think the game is worth the price for physical? If it's available on psn, is it worth that price?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Has anyone played this? I'm confused. Is it a dlc to the original? Or a separate updated game? Looks like the only physical English release is Chinese, and it's expensive.

Do you all think the game is worth the price for physical? If it's available on psn, is it worth that price?

Soul Sacrifice Delta is an expanded version of original, just like Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is an expanded version of Ragnarok Odyssey.
US only has digital version via PSN.
I have Asian physical copy and I like it.
It's one of my favorites Vita game.

xorthen

Banned
I couldn't get into Soul Sacrifice after a certain amount of time playing it.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Don't overpay for this game on ebay. It is still being printed frequently in Southeast Asia. Malaysian online stores like Playzone and Heavy-Arm frequently get restocks for about $35 + shipping.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Don't overpay for this game on ebay. It is still being printed frequently in Southeast Asia. Malaysian online stores like Playzone and Heavy-Arm frequently get restocks for about $35 + shipping.

Awesome, thanks for the tip. I'll bookmark those.