Something I just realized playing Chrono Trigger 24 years later

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
19-CT-2921.png

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Either I'm slow, or this is really obvious.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I never noticed that in Chrono Trigger either (still remember the book enemy in Secret of Mana that would randomly open its' pages to a centerfold of a naked woman though). Japanese developers like to stick dick in their games, that's for sure. For my money, Demon King Azathoth, the final boss of the PC Engine RPG, Jaseiken (Demonic Holy Sword) Necromancer is the absolute winner in that regard:

JN_demonking_azathoth_animate_zpsfluebwxu.gif

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The bigger question is why wasabi is playing an old SNES RPG, and by what means.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Because Chrono Trigger is still one of the best games ever made?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
yeah but this is wasabi. During his freetime he should be like a 007 fucking exotic women, not playing chrono trigger

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
yeah but this is wasabi. During his freetime he should be like a 007 fucking exotic women, not playing chrono trigger

When you’re flying around, the old rpgs make for the best diversions because they don’t require online connectivity, and best of all, don’t involve interacting with other humans.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm gonna be flamed for an unpopular opinion here, but I will say that Chrono Trigger is over rated. I just don't care for the game. Maybe its because I've never beaten it, I dunno.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I never noticed that in Chrono Trigger either (still remember the book enemy in Secret of Mana that would randomly open its' pages to a centerfold of a naked woman though). Japanese developers like to stick dick in their games, that's for sure. For my money, Demon King Azathoth, the final boss of the PC Engine RPG, Jaseiken (Demonic Holy Sword) Necromancer is the absolute winner in that regard:

View attachment 53557

girth.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I don't even know if she sold them. I think some dude helped her move shit to the shed and she was all, "well I'm low on cash but how about a Radiant Silvergun and Blazing Star and about 500 others." What a stupid bitch. And then they fucking whine to me about being low on money. I would have helped them sell, and I even tried to on here but embarrassingly closed it because apparently it's too confusing and too much trouble for them to ship packages. Hey, how about using Aaron's checks? Boy the look on my face when I found out my $5k plus I left back at home made from working minimum wage was gone. But at least my sister got to enjoy Starbucks everyday with friends. Garbage family, all of them. Worthless, jobless, education-less leeches. Nuke em from orbit, lithy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't even know if she sold them. I think some dude helped her move shit to the shed and she was all, "well I'm low on cash but how about a Radiant Silvergun and Blazing Star and about 500 others." What a stupid bitch. And then they fucking whine to me about being low on money. I would have helped them sell, and I even tried to on here but embarrassingly closed it because apparently it's too confusing and too much trouble for them to ship packages. Hey, how about using Aaron's checks? Boy the look on my face when I found out my $5k plus I left back at home made from working minimum wage was gone. But at least my sister got to enjoy Starbucks everyday with friends. Garbage family, all of them. Worthless, jobless, education-less leeches. Nuke em from orbit, lithy.

Sorry man. Make the family you want to have.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I gave up my dignity in that post so that this forum could use new material against me. Don't let it be for nothing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I gave up my dignity in that post so that this forum could use new material against me. Don't let it be for nothing.

What's the point? Shitting on you doesn't make me feel better about myself. You may as well redact your post.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
@Dr. Shroom: Yup, Mara from the Shin Megami Tensei games is always a strong contender for the title too.

Here's another favorite, one of the bosses from the Genesis/Megadrive Shmup, Wings of War/Gynoug:

large.gif