some doodles i did...

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Here i go again..

on with my drawings! ;D

benimaru-s25.jpg

here is Benimaru, but he is wearing differnt clothes (cmon, he's human, he DOES wear differnt clothes :P)
what bugs me is that, anyone who sees this thinks it's Falcoon's (the artist for kof2003 art) drawing... but the thing is IT's MY drawing ;), and i DIDNT copy any of F's drawings, it my own sweat and blood ;D so that's all..

k-dash25.jpg

here is K', a small drawing i did on my notebook.. it looks cool imo, but i think i drew goggles instead of shades :P

hs125.jpg

now this is a char i created for my indie manga/comic, he's a HS student who leads the schools most "weakest" gang (im inspired by yakuza and HS gangs in japan),.. well that's his biz, he looks like Yusuke imo (form YuYuHakusho), but actually during the late 80's early 90's, the "James Dean" hairstyle was the "cool" thing amongst HS student is japan, in this time, HS gangs were prominent, so, that's it

comments plz :)

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
The first and last one lack the tops of their heads.

Might want to fix that.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Nesagwa said:
The first and last one lack the tops of their heads.

Might want to fix that.

no, its an "effect" i was trying to do, its like the pic is fading in that part :)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
I went into this topic expecting crap, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Himuragames

Crossed Swords Squire
Great job

Great job as usual. You draw some of the best pictures :buttrock:

roninbuddha said:
no, its an "effect" i was trying to do, its like the pic is fading in that part :)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Good Stuff

I like your Benimaru without the "top" of his head. Cool effect.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
roninbuddha said:

Well it didnt work. It just looks like he has no scalp and has hair growing out of his for head.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Nesagwa said:
Well it didnt work. It just looks like he has no scalp and has hair growing out of his for head.

prolly becuz of the lack of color, ill try to color it to see what i mean