Who is better?

• Solid Snake

Votes: 35 79.5%
  • Sam Fisher

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

Ken Masters

Another Striker
Hi there people I was bored and wanted to make this poll.Who do you think is the better Spy?Or whatever they are.I'm torn between the two.I love Sam Fisher but I'm going to go with Solid Snake.I think hes a bit more Badass.

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I gave the nod to Snake, but Fisher seems more realistic to me for whatever reason.

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Couldn't vote. Both of them are great characters. Sam Fisher is more of the realistic hero and Snake is the badass action hero.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Solid Snake.

...I mean besides having Michael Ironside's pimp ass voice, the "Snake" man is a freggin' clone of a guy who's about the same age Fisher is, and there were THREE clones of the original bad ass who's real name we still have yet to learn. Thus I'm going with SNAKE/BIG BOSS.

MERCENARY X99

Nash

Fu'un-Ken Master
Mercenary X99 said:
Solid Snake.

...I mean besides having Michael Ironside's pimp ass voice, the "Snake" man is a freggin' clone of a guy who's about the same age Fisher is, and there were THREE clones of the original bad ass who's real name we still have yet to learn. Thus I'm going with SNAKE/BIG BOSS.

MERCENARY X99

ahem, david hayter played solid snake. michael ironside played sam fisher.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Nash said:
ahem, david hayter played solid snake. michael ironside played sam fisher.

DUDE I know that. I'm saying that "aside from having michal ironside's pimp ass voice for Fisher, SNAKE is the man!" *I can see from my original post where it might have been misconstrued. I mean come on, you didn't think the resident METAL GEAR nutcase here wouldn't know who voices SNAKE did you? I'm on Seroquel to go to sleep at night bro, I'm not smoking crack with Tyrone Biggums leavin' turds on ppl's doorsteps.

MERCENARY X99

Nash

Fu'un-Ken Master
Mercenary X99 said:
DUDE I know that. I'm saying that "aside from having michal ironside's pimp ass voice for Fisher, SNAKE is the man!" *I can see from my original post where it might have been misconstrued. I mean come on, you didn't think the resident METAL GEAR nutcase here wouldn't know who voices SNAKE did you? I'm on Seroquel to go to sleep at night bro, I'm not smoking crack with Tyrone Biggums leavin' turds on ppl's doorsteps.

MERCENARY X99

hey, y' never know. :D

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
It's a tough choice, but I had to go with Sam Fisher. He's a normal human, not a clone of a super soldier, and he still manages to pull off impossible espionage missions with finesse. He's a true badass, and still somewhat believable. Michael Ironside kills David Hayter anyday in the vocal department too.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Sam Fisher is a much more realistic character. Therefore Snake wins by a mile. Eat shit, real people. MacGyver is pretty bad, too. He can win without even touching a gun, which is something the other two couldn't hope to do. Sure, they could get pretty far, but eventualy, they'd have to shoot someone. Not Macgyver... he magically alters reality and circumstanses so that he never ends up having to touch a gun no matter what's at stake.

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
Sam Fisher - no doubt.
Snake would be too busy reciting hundreds of lines of ENTIRELY POINTLESS dialogue to even begin putting up a fight.

Curt

apostate
Personally I gotta go with Solid Snake, he's just sucha badass, sam fisher is cool too, but snake has been doing it since he was a 16x16 (or so) sprite.

mog

Bead Banger
Sam Fisher is 15 feet tall and follows no more than 2 paths through any situation he encounters. Fuck him.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Solid Snake

Sam Fishes is just a George Clooney clone.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Or blowing up countless Rays, who knows...

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Mushiki said:
Or blowing up countless Rays, who knows...

Yeah, he did manage to tear himself away from his relationship problems for 10 minutes to fight some robots.