SOLD: SFIII: 2nd Impact (JP) full CPSIII setup + JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (JP) game

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
FS: Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact Giant Attack (JP) full CPSIII setup + JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (JP) CPSIII (security cart, CD-ROM, and SIMMs only)

I have for sale a full Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact (JP) CPSIII setup and a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (JP) CPSIII game only(security cart, CD-ROM, and SIMMs). The CPSIII setup comes with the CPSIII PCB, the CD-ROM drive, and the CD-ROM drive cables. The PCB is shown with the Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact SIMMs installed, but both JoJo's or SFIII can be installed to the same SIMMs. Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact is currently installed on the CPSIII system.

(CPSIII PCB in my super gun rig, CD-ROM drive partially show sitting on floor.)

The security carts are working and games were installed and tested on 9/6/2009. I've owned these games since 2004 and the batteries have not been changed while I've owned them. I did measure the voltage across the batteries for both and they still measure over 3V(one was 3.12V and the other was 3.25V). FYI 3V lithium batteries are what are installed in the security carts. While these appear pretty lively still I can't make any guarantees as to how much life they still have in them.

(JoJo's installation screen, title screen)

(SFIII 2nd Impact installation screen, title screen)

The game CD-ROMS come in their original cases and are in excellent condition. Unfortunately the games don't come with any artwork beyond the inserts in the CD-ROM cases.

Basically you are getting:
- a full CPSIII setup
- Street Fighter III:2nd Impact Giant Attack JP CPSIII game (no artwork)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure JP CPSIII game (no artwork)
*note* This game is the first JoJo's game released in 1998 US title 'JoJo's Venture', not the 1999 'Heritage for the Future' sequel. This game also only has 3 of the required 5 simms for usage. Alone it does not contain the additional two 128MB simms required.

I just primarily paired SFIII: 2nd Impact with the CPSIII hardware because thats the way I originally purchased it.

I'm looking for $225 USD + shipping for everything. If paying by paypal and not using a bank draft or paypal balance add 4% for paypal fees. No overseas shipping. Sorry, US and Canada only.

possible trade items I'm looking for:
- Metal Slug 3 US MVS - loose original US cart. Needs completely intact original label w/ completely intact serials.
- Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS - loose original cart. Needs completely intact original label.
- Bucky O'Hare Konami JAMMA PCB
- Aliens vs Predator CPSII B board
- D&D Shadow over Mystara CPSII B board
- NightWarriors/Vampire Hunter CPSII B board

Please feel free to post here or PM me with any questions.

- TGM

Last edited:

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Someone trade this man for this awesome setup. Bump for a great guy to deal with.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you want to sell just the JOJO stuff.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
There enough Simms installed to run 3S as well? Interested in the full SFIII setup.

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Since there is more interest in these individually I'm going to sell the CPSIII setup and SFIII 2nd Impact as a set and JoJo's game seperately. I'm currently entertaining an offer on CPSIII/SFIII package.

I need to correct the JoJo's listing and clarify which title it is.

First: This is the Japanese JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which is simply called JoJo's Venture in the US. So this is the first game released in 1998, not the 1999 sequel 'Heritage for the Future'(called 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure' in the US). I'm really sorry for the confusion.

Second: The simms are not complete for this game. It apparently requires 5 simms total:
1 - 32MB *
2 - 64MB *
2 - 128MB

It only comes with the 32MB simm and the two 64MB simms. It is missing the two 128 MB simms. It was sold to me as complete and I never really looked into it since I just installed it onto the simms for SFIII 2nd Impact with no issue(which uses 2 64MB simms and 3 128MB simms). So basically this game requires two additional 128MB simms for use.

Again any questions please post here or PM me.

- TGM

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Here is the breakdown of the apparent Minimum SIMM requirement for each CPS III game.

All games: 2 64Mb SIMMs on the right.

SFIII:NG: 2 128Mb SIMMs on the left and 1 64Mb SIMM.
Red Earth: same as SF3:NG
SFIII:2nd Impact: 3 128Mbit SIMMs on the left.
Jojo's Venture: 3 128Mb SIMMs and 1 32Mb SIMM on the left.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: 4 128Mb SIMMs on the left.
SFIII:3rd Strike: 4 128Mb SIMMs on the left.

I'm told by a few ppl that 3S can run on 4 128Mb SIMMs. Haven't confirmed this myself.